Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 200 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #2986
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Doubles pics with Barbora taken by Rix643. First the thumbnails:

Go here for the full sized pics and others:http://www.tennisbloggers.com/archives/4539
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #2987
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Linz QF - Julia vs. Arvidsson

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #2988
battista

battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold

ten photos of Julia today
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfrei...7631743260978/
battista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #2989
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Thanks for all these pics. And so quick.

Grey is beautiful for Julia. (and also the natural color of the moles)
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #2990
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

So she brought out a new outfit for the quarters? Nice.

This colour does suit her well. It's hard to say exactly what colour it is, especially since we aren't seeing the colour directly, but I would say that it's teal, a shade of green. The top and bottom are slightly different shades of green though. Teal or grayish green.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #2991
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Linz QF - Julia vs. Arvidsson

Amazing. Pure grace.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #2992
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

More pics from the QF against Arvidsson

(how cute is that? )

Last edited by Dispeker : Oct 14th, 2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #2993
battista

battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold

I have added 8 x Julia Goerges today
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfrei...7631743260978/
battista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #2994
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Linz SF - Julia vs. Flipper
I guess the pics might be from Friday (QF match) 'cause on Saturday the microphone guy wore a white shirt.

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #2995
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Linz 2012

Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #2996
country flag CillyUltra

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #2997
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
I guess the pics might be from Friday (QF match) 'cause on Saturday the microphone guy wore a white shirt.
You're right, the are indeed from Friday (I changed the title).
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:24 AM   #2998
country flag Dispeker

Some more from the SF against Flipkens:

Last edited by Dispeker : Oct 14th, 2012 at 07:31 AM.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #2999
country flag Dispeker

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #3000
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Juila and Ana take some of the most beautiful on court action pics ive ever seen, its just breath taking.
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote