Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 199 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #2971
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
The new form of telepathic coaching developed by Julia and Nensel
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #2972
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she is so hot :s

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #2973
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Some more pics by Rix643. Here are some of the thumbnails:

And for the full sized pics and others go here: http://www.tennisbloggers.com/archives/4526

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 10th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #2974
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

seems like thumbnails don't work...
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #2975
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, now even the thumbnails cannot be hotlinked. That's a shame.

However, it's because they decided to disable hotlinking on that website. I was hoping that although I would not be able to show the full pics I could show the thumbs. The problem with that is that people are more likely to go to the website when they can see the thumbs. I will shortly find a solution that still encourages people to go to the website. Give me a few minutes... done.

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 10th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:10 PM   #2976
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
The new form of telepathic coaching developed by Julia and Nensel
brilliant. And they brought it now to perfection:

"Alright, now toss the ball.."
"Like this?"
"Yeah that's the way.."
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #2977
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
"Alright, now toss the ball.."
"Like this?"
"Yeah that's the way.."
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #2978
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #2979
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Julia
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 07:34 AM   #2980
battista

battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold

Julia Goerges Linz offcourt and oncourt
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfrei...7631743260978/
battista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #2981
country flag Skoo

Ralf's portraits
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #2982
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Ralf's portraits
Yeah, just.. wow
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #2983
country flag cibira

cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice cibira is just really nice

JUlia Gorges

cibira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #2984
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

I saw that Ralf was around with some pics of Linz.
His portraits are classy as ever.
The players also seem to know and think highly of him.
Julia obviously took some time for a photo shooting.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #2985
country flag HowardH

One of Rick's which we can post here (since he posted it in GM), with a watermark.