Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 09:08 PM   #2866
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

i cant see the pic
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 10:19 PM   #2867
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

http://postimage.org/image/qdj99kxhz/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #2868
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #2869
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #2870
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #2871
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys

Julia
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #2872
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Ranked #21 in the world you can imagine how little free time Julia Goerges has at the US Open,
but that didn’t stop her from coming into the Style Suite to chop off her long locks.
This is a trend we are seeing with many of the players this year.
Perhaps less hair = lighter on your feet? Either way, Julia looked fabulous with a shorter do,
and with her coach ooo-ing and ahh-ing as he watched her hair fall to the floor, it was almost as exciting as a live tennis match.

http://www.tennischannel.com/julienfarel/index.aspx
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #2873
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics! First one is lovely but in the second she looks like the girl from The Ring .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 01:01 AM   #2874
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2012 US Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #2875
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2012 US Open

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #2876
country flag Bonk

2012 US Open

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #2877
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Thanks for the pics! First one is lovely but in the second she looks like the girl from The Ring .
My thoughts exactly Must say, I was a bit tempted to post a pic of that girl next to it

Edit: Thanks Bonk

Last edited by Dispeker : Sep 7th, 2012 at 09:32 AM.
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #2878
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Maybe she can come out of the tv, too
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #2879
country flag Dispeker

Seoul 2010. I know it's a repost but this pic is just amazing imo, so I hope it's ok when I post it again

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #2880
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hanging out with @jcray74 is the best���� u see?!?��

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote