Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 185 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #2761
country flag LaoMa

LaoMa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
this is the typical emotion we have as a fan during a match with julia

Great job Jule! It was a time for a big scalp.
LaoMa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #2762
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee View Post
Some pics I took of Julia at Wimbledon yesterday
These pics are really great.
Thank you very much.
Was she interviewed there ?

Mona Barthel Petra Cetkovska
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #2763
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
These pics are really great.
Thank you very much.
Was she interviewed there ?
She got interviewed after she practiced, it was pretty quick and I wasn't really listening but I think it was in English.
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #2764
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

Julia Goerges beach tennis and press conference during 2011 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix in Stuttgart, 23 April
16HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/07/julia-goe...gart-23-april/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #2765
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
You mean that ?

It`s the German heraldic animal, an eagle.
This one was created in 1920.
Yes it's that -- What does it mean ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee View Post
Some pics I took of Julia at Wimbledon yesterday
Awesome pictures many thanks. I hope you'll be taking many more --
Vikapower is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #2766
country flag Specter
★ ★ ★ ★

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Yes it's that -- What does it mean ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_eagle

The coat of arms of Germany displays a black eagle (the Bundesadler "Federal Eagle", formerly Reichsadler "Imperial Eagle") on a yellow shield (Or, an eagle displayed sable). It is a re-introduction of the coat of arms of the Weimar Republic (in use 1919–1935) adopted by the Federal Republic of Germany in 1950.[1] The current official design is due to Tobias Schwab (1887–1967) and was introduced in 1928.

The German Empire of 1871-1918 had re-introduced the medieval coat of arms of the Holy Roman Emperors, in use during the 13th and 14th centuries (a black single-headed eagle on a golden background), before the emperors adopted the double-headed eagle, beginning with Sigismund of Luxemburg in 1433. The single-headed Prussian Eagle (on a white background, Argent, an eagle displayed sable) was used as an escutcheon to represent the Prussian Kings as dynasts of the German Empire. The Weimar Republic introduced a version in which the escutcheon and other monarchical symbols were removed.
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #2767
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #2768
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #2769
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 09:55 PM   #2770
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Last edited by Bonk : Jul 29th, 2012 at 10:08 PM.
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #2771
country flag CillyUltra

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #2772
country flag CillyUltra

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #2773
country flag CillyUltra

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #2774
country flag CillyUltra

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:49 PM   #2775
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter View Post
Thanks Specter. Actually I didn't know about that so I'm happy to have learnt something.
Vikapower is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote