Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #2371
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

There you`ve found a nice little treasure. Great pics, Silesia !!!
joy division is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #2372
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
There you`ve found a nice little treasure. Great pics, Silesia !!!
Indeed
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #2373
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
There will be over 30 pics from the Gajdosova match and over 70 from the double match.
Looking forward to them, thanks Lisickifan
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #2374
country flag LinusVanPelt

LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light LinusVanPelt is a glorious beacon of light

LinusVanPelt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #2375
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So much simplicity, naturalness, order by Julia there -- she looks like the perfect model/kid for the parents etc., where everything's in place and adjusted as it has to be. Nothing bling/too much even in color's combination, everything's straight and 'sur mesure'.
Vikapower is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #2376
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Gajdosova Match

All pictures Gajdosova match
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #2377
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

guys, thanks for all the pics!

@Lisickifan wow quality pics! hope you enjoyed your trip to Stuttgart even though German failed...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #2378
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Great pictures

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #2379
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

So great pics from all you guys. Thanks a lot.
And we can expect some more. Ralf Reinicke is shooting pics at Stuttgart as well.
joy division is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:13 PM   #2380
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart 2012 • First Round Match

Last edited by CillyUltra : Apr 24th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #2381
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #2382
country flag CillyUltra

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #2383
country flag CillyUltra

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:24 PM   #2384
country flag CillyUltra

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #2385
country flag Dispeker

Eating dinner together with Pavs before the match:

She just can't get enough ...