Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #2326
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
it´s not "60" it is "GO" it means "Go Jule!"
Ah yes, that makes a little bit more sense --
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #2327
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Is it only me or does she (Julia) looks pretty tired or groggy?
Well IDK, she looks alright to me but they're doing some intensive training/practice out there.
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 04:30 PM   #2328
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I think the pictures are great. Thanks for posting.

To me Julia looks fine, neither tired nor groggy.
Also, they seem to be doing rather easy training actually. It's just team bonding stuff and it's all done at a pace that all the girls can keep up with. Generally just before big matches the training becomes somewhat easier. You might do hard training up until maybe 3 or 4 days before the event, but the last half week you usually do relatively light work.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #2329
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
Julia takes my attention on group photos So that makes them great
the same is happening to me nowadays with our Fed Cup team where Andrea is... now every pic seems to be muc nicer than usually

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I think the pictures are great. Thanks for posting.

To me Julia looks fine, neither tired nor groggy.
Also, they seem to be doing rather easy training actually. It's just team bonding stuff and it's all done at a pace that all the girls can keep up with. Generally just before big matches the training becomes somewhat easier. You might do hard training up until maybe 3 or 4 days before the event, but the last half week you usually do relatively light work.
yeah, I think Julia still looks pretty good... as Howard said they have now the easier part of trainings... I heard the same from our Fed Cup girls they don´t have any tough practice during the week they need to be pretty fit for the weekend...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #2330
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Julia on stunning Fed Cup promo.

Old Apr 19th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #2331
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

^^^
ALG steps a little bit out of the line with her face expression but otherwise this is a very cool pic.
For sure made by a pro.
It was shot before the Match against the Czechs.
Wonder why it wasn`t published earlier or did I miss it ?
They must have hold it back for some reason.
It`s a little bit strange that Mona is not on the pic because she`s in the team and not Sabs .
The producer might think that most of the people who watch it won`t notice it anyway.

Last edited by joy division : Apr 20th, 2012 at 06:16 AM.
joy division is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #2332
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

^^^

The photo was taken bef the match with Czechs to promote "Porsche Team Germany", so Mona isn't on (although it is not nice, I think). I remember that I gave it then on 'ger. fedcup thread'. And forgive me Joy but this picture is really "stunning" They look like a Mafia. Even Sabine is a bad girl here. Maybe if they gave to the girls decent guns it would look better
The best part is, when I look at those evil faces and then I come across ALG with those rabbit teeth .... I can't stop laughing
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #2333
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the pics. What does yyyh mean?
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #2334
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post

yyyh...
could mean "yeahyeahyeahhhhh" for the tree points they had to carry

another one in black this pretty sized team and for the balance they need another rather tall bh-girl with plait for the right side
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #2335
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #2336
Shinjiro

Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future Shinjiro has a brilliant future

Julia Görges ♦ Ana Ivanović ♦ Sabine Lisicki ♦ Jelena Dokic ♦ Samantha Stosur ♦ Sorana Cirstea

Shinjiro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #2337
country flag Vikapower

I'm not really a fanatic of black but Julia looks really awesome in black, kudos -- with her black hair and outstanding eyes -- this reminds me the rock & roll jacket she was testing out in a store (is it this one !? ), I'm certain somebody will be able to illustrate the latter.

Andrea looks cool too.
Old Apr 20th, 2012, 03:52 PM   #2338
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
I'm not really a fanatic of black but Julia looks really awesome in black, kudos -- with her black hair and outstanding eyes -- this reminds me the rock & roll jacket she was testing out in a store (is it this one !? ), I'm certain somebody will be able to illustrate the latter.

Andrea looks cool too.
They are outfitted by Hugo Boss, and the picture you mentioned was from a store of them. So the jacket might be the same.

There was a little bit better version of the first pic on twitter:

Old Apr 20th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #2339
country flag CillyUltra

Old Apr 20th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #2340
country flag HowardH

I see, thanks for the explanation Silesia. Julia looks great in the pic above with Angi.

Incidentally, what is this four finger sign they are doing in that pic of them in black? Maybe this should be obvious or something but I just realised that I have no idea what they are doing.