Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:06 PM   #1621
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
I don´t mind we´re just guys
No, there are women, too, and perhaps they mind
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1622
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
No, there are women, too, and perhaps they mind
who are women? I can´t recognize them
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 05:41 PM   #1623
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

C'mon this is Görges Pictures Thread. Go to the offtopic thread or to the beer pub.
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 08:29 PM   #1624
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Now only for Rovegun, Julia in your favorite dress

Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 08:33 PM   #1625
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Again my stupid phone should support gifs Julia knows how to make us happy

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 08:34 PM   #1626
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

That is my favorite dress, too, as I mentioned before, mainly because she wore it when she was playing her best
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 08:36 PM   #1627
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Now only for Rovegun, Julia in your favorite dress

thanks! your memory rocks! I didn´t expect you would remember that
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 08:52 PM   #1628
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
C'mon this is Görges Pictures Thread. Go to the offtopic thread or to the beer pub.
I agree with that!

I mean, interesting to see how popular Julia´s boobs are etc. but there is a bit too much "blabla" here indeed, nothing tennis related or sth, I mean it is fine to make a comment to one of the pics here but sometimes there is just some boring talk over a few pages about her bouncing boobs or whatever..

so yeah, if you wanna keep talking about it , make your own thread here like " Come here and join us if you are horny and wanna drool over Julia" or sth like that
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 09:08 PM   #1629
country flag Rovegun

I don´t remember if this pic was posted earlier... Julia picked up her Wimbledon gear last year....

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 09:11 PM   #1630
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I have some pics of her against Hercog.

I also got a photo with her

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2012, 09:57 PM   #1631
country flag Rovegun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post

and what do you think about? put them on here
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 07:12 AM   #1632
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post

So, let`s have it, and don`t keep us in suspense any longer.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 10:43 AM   #1633
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
so yeah, if you wanna keep talking about it , make your own thread here like " Come here and join us if you are horny and wanna drool over Julia" or sth like that
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 02:59 PM   #1634
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Jule and our Team:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....5&postcount=26

wow, it's cold
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 04:47 PM   #1635
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yes it is!

That same cold weather front making Julia dissapear in a fur-trimmed hoodie is affecting me as well. We're all gonna keep freezing our butts for the next couple of days.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote