Battle For Manhattan: Cibulkova vs Robson - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #31
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle For Manhattan: Cibulkova vs Robson

And we just made photo of first star who support Dominika:

Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 08:46 PM   #32
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Laura Robson vs. Dominika Cibulkova

Vs.

-
-
-
-
-
-
[b]Cibulkova Serving.
-
-
Foot Fault. Dominika starts to move towards the umpire before she sees her love Pete Sampras in the crowd. Laura catches this glance and now has the horrendous image of Dominika and Pete in bed together. 2nd Serve. Return Winner, Robson. 0-15
-
-
Service Winner 15-15 Robson challenges the serve. OUT! by a mere centimeter. Second Serve. Robson hits a cross court return winner. Cibulkova is obviously distracted. 0-30
-
-
Cibulkova channels Kvitova's ball bashing...and hits it....LONG. 0-40
-
-
Cibulkova channels Masha.Fault. Not even CLOSE. Second Serve. FAULT. Cibulkova hits her fan in the eye.
Game. Laura Robson. Dominika Cibulkova leads 3-2

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #33
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Vs.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Robson Serving.
-
-
Disgusting. Robson serves it at 60mph. She then fails to reach Cibulkova's Return. 0-15
-
-
Cibulkova is getting turned on by something here. Nasty shot there. 0-30
-
-
Cibulkova channels the Weasley Brothers Bludgering skills and paints the line with a fantastic shot. 0-40
-
-
[b]Cibulkova takes the game. and the rest of the set without dropping a point.
Game and set Dominika Cibulkova. Dominika Cibulkova leads 6-2

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #34

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

And another fans of Dominika's talent

Quote:
Originally said by Martina
I'm huge fan of Dominika, she is one of the most talented player that I've ever seen. It's shame for ART Tour that they don't admire her.
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 09:08 PM   #35
country flag Ianto_Jones

Vs.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Second Set.
-
-
Game. Cibulkova. Fantastic Game! 1-0
-
-
Game. Robson. Shuts it down with 2 Aces in a ROW. 1-1
-
-
Game. Britain's Shining Hope. 1-2
-
-
Cibulkova takes a Medical Time Out. We'll have to wait until she finishes seducing the trainer in the locker room to continue play. Robson is on the court saying, Told Ya.
Dominika Cibulkova leads 6-2 1-2[/i]

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 10:09 PM   #36
country flag Sharapovian
Pinkpova

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara decided to stop by and support her good friend, Laura Robson before going off to Indian Wells. As you can see she is still in Fed Cup uniform, she came straight from Moscow, as did Maria Sharapova. Maria has a Tag Heuer even to attend later on in the same city, so she thought she would watch the match too.
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 10:15 PM   #37

Who cares about Maria?

She's retired now.
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:14 AM   #38
country flag Ianto_Jones

Vs.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Injury Time Out is Over. Cibulkova leads 6-2 1-2
-
-
Game. Robson. Dominika broken at 30. 1-3
-
-
Game. Robson. Cibulkova can't even get the ball over the net. 1-4
-
-
Game. Robson Rock is brimming with hope. 1-5
-
-
Game and Set. Laura Robson. The Score is tied at a set apiece. 6-2 1-6.

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #39
country flag Ianto_Jones

Vs.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Dominika Cibulkova 6-2 1-6 Laura Robson
-
-
Game. Robson. Dominika Foot Faults the game away as Liezel Huber calls the foot fault from the chair.. 0-1
-
-
Game. Robson. Fantastic effort there by Cibulkova. She even did a full split which must have done wonders for the fantasy of all the men in the crowd. Too bad she lost the point when Laura hit a drop shot. 0-2
-
-
Game. Laura Robson. Domi is noticeably limping now. We all know she's faking it. 0-3
-
-
Game. Laura Robson. Three Aces there do the trick. Looks like Dominika is about to fold over. . Liezel Huber is in the chair and she's about to fall out. 0-4

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:39 AM   #40
country flag Ianto_Jones

[quote=british_player;19116674]

Vs.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Dominika Cibulkova 6-2 1-6 0-4 Laura Robson
-
-
Game. Cibulkova. Cibulkova does a backflip before she retrieves a moonball. She wins the point and the game. . 1-4
-
-
Game. Cibulkova. My god. I don't need to post a soundtrack of the Venus-Sandra Zahlavova Strycova match to tell you that this game had WORSE grunting than that match. 2-4
-
-
Game. Dominika Cibulkova. What's wrong with Laura? She seems like she's really winded....she might have hyperextended her knee during that point... 3-4
-
-
Game. Laura Robson. WAIT! Cibulkova CHALLENGES! SHE's RIGHT!. Liezel Huber is sitting in the chair FUMING because theres nothing she can do to help Laura. Dominika hits a FH winner DTL to save Break Point. then she ACES it to win the game.! 4-4

-
-
Game. Dominika Cibulkova. Laura is not please. Niether is Dominika for that matter. Liezel Huber is doing everything in her power to help Laura win this match. Including allowing people to throw things at Dominika during points. 5-4
-
-
Gaaaammmeee, Laaauurraaaa---WAIITTTT!!! OMG! Laura ran into the net before the point was over! BREAK POINT SAVED BY DOMINIKA! Deuce! Fantastic Rally...51,52,53,54, moonball, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, drop shot, 61, 62, OVERHEAD SMASH BY DOMINIKA! MATCH POINT! Foot Fault. Second Serve. Foot Fault. Deuce. Dominika can't be happy about that wasted opportunity. IN BETWEEN THE LEGS SHOT BY DOMINIKA TO SET UP ANOTHER MATCH POINT! Robson Challenges. Dominika's shot was out. Deuce. Laura hits Dominika with a rocket return! Advantadge Robson. Dominika whiffs the overhead. gets it back. Volley winner! Deuce. Dominika hits a Moonball winner..... Ad. Dominika Umpire has to go to the bathroom. Play paused.
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:45 AM   #41
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

funny
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 01:12 AM   #42
country flag Ianto_Jones

Vs.

-
-
Play about to resume. Dominika up 6-2 1-6 5-4. Match Point Dominika.
-
-
-
Are they trying to hit the moon? I'm gonna take a nap. *yawns*
-
-
-
-
-
30 minutes later Are they still going at it? I thought they would be done by now.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Dominika hits a WINNER! IT'S CALLED OUT! Dominika Challenges.
-
-
-
Due to Technical Difficulties Hawkeye needs to be rebooted. *yawn*
-
-
-
-
By less than a centimeter....its in.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Game. Set, Match. Queen of All Sluts, Dominika Cibulkova. You will receive $1million for a Charity of your choice. Please elaborate on which charity you have chosen.

Good Match. See ya later.
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 03:42 AM   #43
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

i heard that Domi willl donate the $1 million dollars to the Slut Foundation, founded by Cibulkova herself.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 09:27 AM   #44

Dominica triumphs in New York

It was spectacular night in Madison Square Garden. After fantastic match Dominika could rise her hand in a gesture of triumph. In 3 sets she defeated young and ehrrr... Laura Robson.

Quote:
Originally said by Pete Sampras
Excellent match of Dominika. As always she presented high-level tennis. I was a little surprised when I found out that her opponent in this event will be Laura Robson. But Dominika was just perfect here. Of course she lost 2nd set, but it was exhibition, so audience wanted to see something more than 2 straight sets.
After match Laura didn't say anything to our reporter, but who cares. She just shouted:

Quote:
Originally shouted by Laura Robson
Fuc.... ass.....
But Dominika had more to say

Quote:
Originally said by Dominika
I was perfect today. That young [censored] shouldn't be compared to me. She's just child, who wants to be me. But she'll never be me.
Quote:
I won today 1 million dollars. I wanna just said that I decided to give one more million from my private money to increase this value. I hope my friends will help me to raise more money for charity. I've already heard that Maria Sharapova declared to give some money. Of course Pete said he give me the check.
But who will receive this all money?

Quote:
I give all the money for....the Slut Foundation. I'm just joking

All the money will go to Africa and will be used to build sport center in Madagascar.
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 09:55 AM   #45
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

the Slut foundation feels rejected. ah well, Laura is probably tearing down the place right now
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote