ITF $100,000 Midland, MI (USA) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2011, 12:23 AM   #1
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
ITF $100,000 Midland, MI (USA)

Sabine has signed up for ITF 100K tournament in Midland, Michigan.
Court surface is Hard.
Competition starts Feb 7th.

All you Bine fans in Michigan, here is your chance to see her!

Main draw as of now
1 LEPCHENKO, Varvara USA 76 1
2 CIRSTEA, Sorana ROU 94 1
3 PERVAK, Ksenia RUS 96 1
4 MARINO, Rebecca CAN 104 1
5 RYBARIKOVA, Magdalena SVK 106 1
6 RODINA, Evgeniya RUS 108 1
7 MCHALE, Christina USA 110 1
8 HRADECKA, Lucie CZE 111 1
9 RISKE, Alison USA 115 1
10 VANDEWEGHE, CoCo USA 116 1
11 KEOTHAVONG, Anne GBR 118 1
12 PIVOVAROVA, Anastasia RUS 124 1
13 TATISHVILI, Anna GEO 130 1
14 HAMPTON, Jamie USA 132 1
15 WOZNIAK, Aleksandra CAN 138 1
16 $ WATSON, Heather GBR 149 2
17 SAVCHUK, Olga UKR 153 1
18 FORETZ GACON, Stephanie FRA 155 1
19 LISICKI, Sabine GER 156 1
20 DUBOIS, Stephanie CAN 163 1
21 O'BRIEN, Katie GBR 173 2
22 FALCONI, Irina USA 184 1
23 BRENGLE, Madison USA 187 1
24 COIN, Julie FRA 203 1

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2011, 12:52 AM   #2
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: ITF $100,000 Midland, MI (USA)

Thanks for the info cosmoose Y'know, I was under the impression that Sabine was playing in Pattaya City next? I found this link just yesterday: http://www.live-tennis.com/category/...-201101310008/
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 01:33 AM   #3
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

I think maybe the plan was to compete in Pattaya if Sabine made a good run in AO.
Unfortunately she didn't make it out of the AO qualies and went back to Florida to train.
I doubt she'll go back to Asia for Pattaya and fly back for Memphis.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 01:58 AM   #4
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
I think maybe the plan was to compete in Pattaya if Sabine made a good run in AO.
Unfortunately she didn't make it out of the AO qualies and went back to Florida to train.
I doubt she'll go back to Asia for Pattaya and fly back for Memphis.
Ok cool I guees the people at that website were just assuming she'd be there regardless.

I can't wait to follow more Sabine matches I have a good feeling that in 2011 we will see her back on track in the rankings
lovethetennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 01:58 AM   #5
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Pattaya and Midland are both next week. I doubt she ever planned to play Pattaya this year. Her ranking was way to low to enter Pattaya main draw. And cause there is no tournament in eastern Asia the week after Pattaya, Midland and Memphis qualies is the only schedule, that makes sense.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 01:27 AM   #6
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

I thought she would be in Pattaya as well but obviously not. Well it may be only ITF 100k in Michigan but I hope Sabine can pick up some of the form she showed in Auckland. It was a shock losing in the AO quallies especially after looking to have her game back in good shape. Some interesting players in the draw in Sabine, Cirstea, Watson and Pivovarova.

I just want Sabine to be winning these matches that are very winnable for a player of her talent and no more injuries (touch wood), that's my hope for Bine right now and if she does well then my hopes increase. I'm confident but not over confident.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:13 AM   #7
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Pretty good players are here. Good luck Sabine!
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:31 PM   #8
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Good luck to her, its a good line up for a 100k

Btw vote here for her http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=425961&page=8
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:34 PM   #9
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Varvara Lepchenko (USA) v Anna Tatishvili (GEO)
Lucie Hradecka (CZE) v Jamie Hampton (USA)
Sabine Lisicki (GER) v (wc)Shelby Rogers (USA)
(6)Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) v Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN)
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #10
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Not too bad , she has to win first roun for sure, then Rybarikova or Wozniak, who both aren´t in best shape, well, if she plays well she can beat every player here anyway but you never know with Sabine
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #11
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Should be a 1st round win for sure. 2nd round could be tricky, but lets win 1st round 1st
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 05:14 PM   #12
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
(1)Varvara Lepchenko (USA) v Anna Tatishvili (GEO)
Lucie Hradecka (CZE) v Jamie Hampton (USA)
Sabine Lisicki (GER) v (wc)Shelby Rogers (USA)
(6)Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) v Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN)
For Sabine, as always, no easy task.
After the first round, they must focus strongly.
If the do that, nothing stands in the way to go far.
As Michael said,
"she can beat every player here anyway but you never know with Sabine".
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #13
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she does well here

Good luck Sabine

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #14
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Good luck Sabine
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #15
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

Will her matches be streamed?
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote