General Messages - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:54 AM   #46
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: General Messages

I just noticed the number of posts for our college tennis board has passed the 10,000 mark.
I can remember when that number was less than 2,500.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 02:57 AM   #47
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
I just noticed the number of posts for our college tennis board has passed the 10,000 mark.
I can remember when that number was less than 2,500.
I remember when I first proposed the idea for this section, and it's amazing to see how it has grown. I love having a place to talk about college tennis with informed, excited fans.
tucker1989 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:02 AM   #48
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

well, posters are still only a handful..

anyway, congrats.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:08 PM   #49
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Wow at 3:00 P.M. (Pacific time) today there were 50 people viewing this college board. I wonder what caused the spike in traffic?

The last time I recall around that many people viewing this board was during the tragic death of Elena Cadet.
Old Mar 23rd, 2011, 05:29 AM   #50
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

usually user names involves tennis, school, or is self-related (for example names, like Anne Yelsey )

but there is one exception;

Amalgamate

What the.. how the hell did that become a username?

There is an Amalgamated bank in the town where I live

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Mar 23rd, 2011 at 05:55 AM.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 05:01 AM   #51
country flag fantic

watching Christian / Sanchez on the receiving end is hilarious

Maria twirling the racket when receiving, and KK following Julia Cohen's lead in that she doesn't seem to care much pretty loose and looking kinda delinquent must be maddening and at the same time intimidating to the opponents she 'poses' just like that and in the blink of an eye intercepts the ball at the net making fantastic winners
moreover their lobs are just outta this world

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Mar 28th, 2011 at 05:10 AM.
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 06:41 AM   #52
country flag fantic

UCLA doubles teams seemed to have no problem at first, Dolehide/Remynse winning the NCTC, beating Barte/Burdette.

Then Poorta/Isip of SMC crushes them 8-1

It derailed everything for UCLA.

One of the most shocking upsets this season.

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Mar 28th, 2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 02:33 AM   #53
country flag fantic

so whoever wants to see Hardebeck, Turewicz, Min in EXTENDED action at IW PM me your you tube id, I'll be happy to oblige

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 03:37 PM   #54
country flag fantic

Zemenova and Fodor at Weil

I wondered where Fodor 'vanished' after a brief 'stint' at Cal

LINK

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Apr 2nd, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #55
country flag gouci

Mystery player

Can you identify this mystery player?

Who's your best guess?
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #56
country flag fantic

Dunno, but great article

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #57
country flag fantic

Watch out for the Gajic sisters;

Elder Katarina a jr at Boston College, playing #3,
defeated Reka Z 6-4,3-6,1-0(11)

Younger Juliana, a freshman at UT, playing from this January and on the 5th position.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #58
country flag fantic

Watch out for Hardenbergh of UVA

She's hot right now, on a 9 match winning streak.

Notable victims are;

Bartenstein 63, 06, 61
Segarelli 0,2
Featherston 4,5
Fahoum 3,1
Bhambri 1,4

Wow, quite impressive wins

She beat Nze & Nakic before that, split a set with Niu (Unfinished)..

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Apr 10th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:28 PM   #59
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsey has a great game, won a $10K right before she came to UVA. She's a big hitter, and she can go up against almost anyone when she's on
tucker1989 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:48 PM   #60
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Lindsey has a great game, won a $10K right before she came to UVA. She's a big hitter, and she can go up against almost anyone when she's on
Oh, so it's not unexpected then. Thx for the info

Ranked #54, hope to watch her at Taube

- Woodrow Wilson