General Messages - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2011, 08:48 PM   #31
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
tennis player turned actress

Below is Susie Abromeit who played tennis for Duke back in 2002. Since then she has turned into an actress.

She's in this movie that I want to see coming out today titled "Battle: Los Angeles."

Is Michelle Rodriguez getting typecast as a soldier since doing Avatar?

Also in the movie is NFL quarterback Tom Brady's baby's Mama Bridge Moynahan.

Last edited by gouci : Mar 12th, 2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: reduced size of pic
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2011, 09:09 PM   #32
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: tennis player turned actress

Just as a tidbit another tennis player turned actress is Kaley Cuoco below. She's best known for being the star of the CBS TV show "The Big Bang Theory."

I still remember her as a tennis player from the junior circuit, ranked in the top 25 of the USTA Southern California Girls 14 back in the day.

gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 04:40 PM   #33
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tennis player turned actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
Just as a tidbit another tennis player turned actress is Kaley Cuoco below. She's best known for being the star of the CBS TV show "The Big Bang Theory."

I still remember her as a tennis player from the junior circuit, ranked in the top 25 of the USTA Southern California Girls 14 back in the day.

you saw her play? lucky you love BBT.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 04:42 PM   #34
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: General Messages

article about Stanford streak

LINK

ASU, DO something
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 05:52 PM   #35
country flag fantic

Fellerhoff and Shine, both freshmen are singles #1 & 2 for Louisville

LINK
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #36
country flag fantic

So I checked when was the last time Fahoum/Nze & Dolehide/Remynse played together.

Duke duo played last in.. 2/6
Since then Fahoum/Mar played #2 9 consecutive matches.

UCLA duo last played in..weird, similar date 2/5
After that Remynse/Montez played #3 for 5 consecutive matches,
and Dolehide/Remynse reunited for 2 matches recently, the last one they lost to Secerbegovic/Stanivuk 6-8.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 05:02 PM   #37
country flag fantic

watch out for UCLA's Noelle Hickey and Hickey/Jones

Hickey seems to peak at the end of the season, like last season.
At SW R last fall she lost to Dolehide by 2,1
Since March she defeated Lao, Chan, Nakic

Hickey/Jones won 11 consecutive matches, one a draw against Secerbegovic/Stanivuk. Among their victims are Pulido/Ramos, Ahn/Gibbs, and Chan/Dy. The closest scoreline was 8-7(0) against Byron/Kwan, and they lost last in SW R against Bhargava/Zalameda.
Currently #16, they just might be the best #2 in the nation right now..
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Mar 20th, 2011 at 06:14 PM.
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM   #38
country flag fantic

Cako hasn't lost a set bar 2 matches against Natasha Marks (won) and Maria Sanchez (lost)

She twice played #1 and in one of them beat UT's Ellis 1,4

So Cako vs Stanford #2 will be VERY interesting...

Maybe Cako and McKenna should switch, in that way they might have a surer chance of winning...
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 09:45 PM   #39
country flag fantic

Novakova/Secerbegovic #29

Stanivuk/Secerbegovic since Jan 21 (first dual match) , but reunited on Mar 18
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 20th, 2011, 09:47 PM   #40
country flag fantic

#26 Frilling/Mathews of ND.

On a 9 match winning streak, last lost to Bolender/Muresan 7-8(2) on Feb 10.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 02:09 AM   #41
country flag fantic

of the Midwest Troika (is Big 10 and East Midwest? if not what should I call it?)

FRILLING

Frilling lost 2 matches so far, to Juricova and Ellis.
Won in 3 sets (including tiebreaker )against Burdette, Pavelec, Putilina, Constantinescu, Novakova.

MURESAN

Muresan has more losses but also met more quality opponents;
lost to

Eichkorn (twice), Barte (twice), Frilling (twice), Sanchez (twice), De Bruycker

MOSOLOVA

Relegated from National to Regional troika but still a force to be reckoned with.
Steadily rising in ranking from the 50s, now #13.

lost to

De Bruycker, White, Frilling, Will.

Hasn't lost a match in 14 tries now.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Mar 21st, 2011 at 03:15 AM.
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 03:20 AM   #42
country flag fantic

De Bruycker should be the MIP of the year

Won against

Mosolova, Wong, Clayton, Boren, Nagaraj, Nze, Bek, Ramos, Dolehide, Muresan..

Once lost 6 matches in a row but understandable losses since those are against;

Gullickson, Frilling, Will, Dy, Mosolova, Barte

UNC schedule is just...
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 03:27 AM   #43
country flag fantic

The grinders' idol Reka Z
Currently #10 (AND #3 singles THE stacking of the year? )

lost to;

Muresan, Novakova, Lesniak, Wowchuk, 3 sets win against Macfarlane, Alda, Hein, Hojckova.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 03:41 AM   #44
country flag fantic

Martina Pavelec, WF's #1, now ranked #30

Won against

Wolf, Alda, Fraser, Fahoum, Urbina, Hanle, De Bruycker

lost in 3 sets to Tomljanovic, Nagaraj, Frilling, Bhambri.
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 08:13 AM   #45
country flag fantic

"SUNDAY MARCH 13, 2011
Top-Ranked Women's Tennis Blanks Auburn for 98th Straight Regular-Season Home Win
Gainesville, Fla."

UF touts THEIR home match winning streak against Stanford

For that matter, UCLA's LATC is quite impressive too, thrashing Stanford and USC last season, this season against USC and Baylor
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles