SEC tennis ... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #1
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold
SEC tennis ...

Not sure where the current SEC tennis thread is but
ESPN is showing UF vs TA&M
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/...ize/condensed/

gators aren't doing so good so far.
they start with the singles first, for purpose of tv..
desariofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:47 PM   #2
country flag desariofan

desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold desariofan is a splendid one to behold
Re: SEC tennis ...

sweet embree there to assist w/ coaching lol love it
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #3
country flag desariofan

i am actually loving the commentary too. very knowledgeable discussions and the announcers seem to know all the girls stats correctly.
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #4
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Georgia takes the doubles point against Virginia with wins at 1 and 2. Singles will start soon.

Live scoring here: http://www.georgiadogs.com/livestats/w-tennis/xlive.htm
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 05:24 PM   #5
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Georgia leads UVA 3-1 with #2, #5, and #6 still playing.

Herring d. Elbaba 6-4 6-4
Garcia d. Nauta 3-6 6-3 6-0
Pierson d. Kimbell 6-1 6-1
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #6
country flag tucker1989

Collins d. Kowase 7-6 2-6 6-4
Epstein d. Fuller 6-2 6-4

3-3

Down to #6, King up 7-6(7)
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #7
country flag tucker1989

King beats Xi 7-6 6-2, and Georgia wins 4-3! Great win, ladies! Get that ranking up!!
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 11:42 PM   #8
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

Big match on Sunday between Florida and Georgia. Predictions:

Georgia takes the doubles point with wins at 1 and 2.

Singles:

1. Lauren Herring (UGA) def. Olivia Janowicz (UF)
2. Maho Kowase (UGA) def. Brianna Morgan (UF)
3. Silvia Garcia* (UGA) def. Alexandra Cercone (UF)
4. Sofie Oyen (UF) def. Lilly Kimbell (UGA)
5. Belinda Woolcock (UF) def. Kate Fuller (UGA)
6. Stefani Stojic (UF)/Kourtney Keegan (UF) def. Mia King (UGA)

I'm most unsure about 2 and 6. I think the match comes down to those lines. Great chance for UGA to make a huge jump in the rankings with wins of #5 Virginia and #3 Florida.

*I think UGA flips Silvia and Maho for this match since Silvia beat Cercone in the fall in straight sets while Maho lost in straights. I think that's also partly why Silvia was put at #3 for the Tennessee and Virginia matches to provide precedent.
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 02:48 AM   #9
country flag tucker1989

I agree with most of that, but King has been playing great and is high on confidence after her Virginia clinch and double bagel today, while the Florida #6's haven't been anything special. I also think #2 will be tight, but playing at home should help Maho; the crowd there loves her.

Excited to see how it pans out!
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 04:34 AM   #10
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

I think Florida will pull out the win. It'll be a close match.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #11
country flag TennisSee

TennisSee is an unknown quantity at this point

It is what it is during the SEC regular season. Whatever lineup is submitted for the week is the lineup you have to go with. You can pull a player and move everyone up a spot, but you can't switch players up or down, like Amalgamate implied. This week Georgia has Garcia at two and Kowase at three.
TennisSee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 11:18 PM   #12
country flag desariofan

ill be up in athens watching this match!!
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 04:10 AM   #13
country flag tucker1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
ill be up in athens watching this match!!
Can't wait for your report!!
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 02:22 PM   #14
country flag desariofan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Can't wait for your report!!
WELL DAMN it'll be 100% raining and its already started. looks like they'll go indoor.

does anyone know if UGA indoor courts are spectator friendly? Like will they at least have bleachers for us to sit? I tried to call the offices no one picked up...
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #15
country flag desariofan

Quote:
Originally Posted by desariofan View Post
WELL DAMN it'll be 100% raining and its already started. looks like they'll go indoor.

does anyone know if UGA indoor courts are spectator friendly? Like will they at least have bleachers for us to sit? I tried to call the offices no one picked up...
nvm the uga twitter answered my question!