rg 2011. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2011, 01:09 AM   #16
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Premiere in Paris Premier-Never Mind!

Wait, so is it true that Ágnes is done for the year? I don't know what to think of it...
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2011, 02:29 AM   #17
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Tough loss . I followed the end of the third set on the scoreboard because I had a break from class, and it almost killed me

It was winnable, but I guess we'll have to wait longer for a good run from her. I think her ranking will suffer

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:31 AM   #18
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Wait, so is it true that Ágnes is done for the year? I don't know what to think of it...
What????????????????????

I'd rather have Slumpavay from 2008-2010 out there than no Agi at all

This is indeed very sad news if it is true

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #19
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Ágnes is on Court 11 in doubles right now good luck to Dekvay .
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:57 PM   #20
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
What????????????????????

I'd rather have Slumpavay from 2008-2010 out there than no Agi at all

This is indeed very sad news if it is true
Looks like it's not true as she's playing doubles.

I disagree though. I would rather have Slumpvay than NO Ági, but if a break will make her healthier and more motivated, than she really should take it. She still has a long future so rather than damage it now she should do what's necessary to ensure success for it.
Old May 24th, 2011, 01:31 PM   #21
country flag aboro

aboro is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Looks like it's not true as she's playing doubles.

She said she won't play, at least for a half year, but she is still playing doubles here, because she promised Dekmeijere weeks before. So I suppose this doubles match is her last one.

She also said something like that she had played in the last weeks, and now in the Roland Garros because of the severe WTA rules, and playing here in singles has some advantages in case of her comme back after a half or a whole year. (But she did not explained which advantages)
aboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #22
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboro View Post
She said she won't play, at least for a half year, but she is still playing doubles here, because she promised Dekmeijere weeks before. So I suppose this doubles match is her last one.

She also said something like that she had played in the last weeks, and now in the Roland Garros because of the severe WTA rules, and playing here in singles has some advantages in case of her comme back after a half or a whole year. (But she did not explained which advantages)
OMG .

Is it because of the injury or motivation?
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #23
country flag iGOAT

Dekvay beat Irena Pavlovic/Thorpe the score was 7-6 (3), 3-6, 6-3. They were down 5-1 in the first (when I left) so REALLY good job .
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #24
country flag iGOAT

Kai-Chen Chang/Scheepers or Peschke/Srebotnik up next hopefully the former .
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:43 PM   #25
country flag iGOAT

Andrew, could you change the thread title ?
Old May 25th, 2011, 12:01 PM   #26
country flag iGOAT

Peschke/Srebotnik won 2&2 so that's who Dekvay will play next. Good luck they will need it.
Old May 25th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #27
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, tough team, former YEC team.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 05:35 PM   #28
country flag iGOAT

Yeah... Second seeds .

The match will be first on Court 5 tomorrow. Not televised, unfortunately, but I plan to follow at least the latter stages of it (assuming it's not over really quickly) so hopefully some of you will be in the livescores thread.
Old May 28th, 2011, 12:48 AM   #29
country flag iGOAT

Great job showing Ági the love guys .

They retired down 2-1 so the end of a very rough season for Ágnes. Please get better!!!
Old May 29th, 2011, 09:23 PM   #30
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

I'm still waiting for some more news about her. Her situation doesn't sound very promising But yeah good wishes never hurt. So get well Agi
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote