rg 2011. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 01:08 AM   #1
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
rg 2011.

Go Agi!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:11 PM   #2
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 Premiere in Paris Premier

Paris please play .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2011, 04:12 PM   #3
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I guess no doubles .
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 01:15 PM   #4
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to her actually playing. Hopefully it won't be too hard for her to get back into matches.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 04:21 PM   #5
country flag iGOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Looking forward to her actually playing. Hopefully it won't be too hard for her to get back into matches.
Well we'll have to see if she actually plays .
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 04:24 PM   #6
country flag iGOAT

The draw is pretty open though. The big stars are Clijsters, who may withdraw, and Sharapova, who is hardly in form lately. There are plenty other in-form players, like Kvitova and Petkovic, but hopefully she can stay away from them, and otherwise the draw is not that strong, so hopefully she can do well .
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM   #7
country flag iGOAT

Re: 2011 Premiere in Paris Premier-Never Mind!

Since she withdrew, why don't we use this thread for the French Open instead .

Ágnes is playing Govortsova in the first round. Not the hardest draw, but Ági is injured and Olga has already won three qualifying matches.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 01:21 PM   #8
country flag iGOAT

They are playing on Court 8, last match. Today.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:38 PM   #9
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold

she is lost the 1st set 4-6
mralas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:40 PM   #10
country flag mralas

mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold mralas is a splendid one to behold

after 1st set was bigger - maybe medical - timeout.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:48 PM   #11
country flag mralas

2-0 in 2nd set
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:27 PM   #12
country flag iGOAT

I know they're already playing, but I forgot to post this earlier for once an opponent Ágnes has played before hopefully that fact that Ági knows she has beaten Olga before (and in three sets) will help her confidence. She usually has a good three set record, so I really hope she can come through here!!!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:28 PM   #13
country flag iGOAT

BTW Ági has second round points to defend, so a win would help a lot... And next would be Bartoli/Tatishvili, which seems like a very potential major upset. Not to get ahead of myself .
Old May 24th, 2011, 01:07 AM   #14
country flag iGOAT

Ugh. Well surprise, surprise Ágnes chokes away a break lead in the third to lose. Of course she always has to make it close before losing . I just don't know what to think at this point... Hopefully she stayed healthy, which it seems she may have since she lasted for three long sets and almost one. But apparently she wasn't motivated, which is just so idiotic.
Old May 24th, 2011, 01:08 AM   #15
country flag iGOAT

So she's playing doubles with Dekmeijere against Irena Pavlovic and Thorpe. This is EXTREMELY winnable, so good luck girls .