Jan 30th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
FITD 2011 | Acapulco | Congrats to guyha4!!!
FITD 2011 | ACAPULCO
Playing F-I-T-D is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!
3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.
4) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you may lose points as a result, so please try to post as specified.
Please post players' full names, not nicknames.
5) Picks can be altered only if a seeded player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. You cannot alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not seeded.
6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)
7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.
9)You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.
10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.
Example: International Quarterfinals
Kirilenko def. Petrova
Wozniacki def. Chakvetadze
Kanepi def. Rezai
Zheng def. Dulko
The actual winners are Kirilenko, Wozniacki, Rezai, and Zheng.
You will get 130 (points for reaching semifinal) x 3 = 390 points.
11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.
12) The ranking points will be awarded according to a chart: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=326409
Only the 17 best tournaments will be counted. You can find the full rankings here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397813
The Race to the Championships is available here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397814
Pattaya City 2006 + Paris Indoors 2007 + Acapulco 2007
Bad Gastein 2008 + Stockholm 2008 + Montreal 2010
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2011
Seoul 2011 + Brisbane 2012 + Auckland 2012
Bogota 2012 + Kuala Lumpur 2013 + Dubai 2014
Feb 20th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Join Date: May 2009
Re: FITD 2011 | Acapulco | Main Draw is OUT!
(1)Julia Goerges (GER) df (wc)Ximena Hermoso (MEX)
Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) df (wc)Karolina Pliskova (CZE)
(wc)Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) df Qualifier
(7)Carla Suarez Navarro (ESP) df Sandra Zahlavova (CZE)
(4)Gisela Dulko (ARG) df Qualifier
Jill Craybas (USA) df Qualifier
Sorana Cirstea (ROU) df Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)
Laura Pous-Tio (ESP) df (5)Simona Halep (ROU)
(8)Olga Govortsova (BLR) df Mathilde Johansson (FRA)
Johanna Larsson (SWE) df yvonne meusburger
Romina Oprandi (ITA) df Renata Voracova (CZE)
(3)Greta Arn (HUN) df Edina Gallovits-Hall (ROU)
(6)Arantxa Parra Santonja (ESP) df Sybille Bammer (AUT)
Melanie Oudin (USA) df Qualifier
Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE) df Pauline Parmentier (FRA)
(2)Polona Hercog (SLO) df Lourdes Dominguez Lino (ESP)
medina garrigues df georges
suarez navarro df pliskova
dulko df craybas
cirstea df pous-tio
govortsova df larsson
arn df oprandi
parra santonja df oudin
hercog df ondraskova
suarez navarro df medina garrigues
dulko df cirstea
arn df govortsova
hercog df parra santonja
dulko df suarez navarro
hercog df arn
dulko df hercog
PAW Rank: 25 -- Career High: 21 -- Winner: Palermo' 13, Sydney '11, Bastad '11 Final: Rome '13, Barcelona '11, Dallas '11
Tennis Tipping Rank: 87 -- Career High: 42 -- Winner: ITF Nules '13, WTA Bastad '12, ITF Versmold '12, ITF Clermont-Ferrand '11, ITF Petange '10 Final: ITF Limoges '13, WTA Barcelona '12 WTA Monterrey '12
Suicide Rank: 56 -- Career High: 9 -- Winner: Roland Garros '11
FITD Rank: 44 -- Career High: 21 -- Winner: Bogota '13, Monterrey '12, Fes '12
Tipping Rank: 17 -- Career High: 6 -- Winner: TOC Sofia '13, Katowice '13, Cincinatti '10
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off