S3: Week 1 - Brisbane International, Brisbane (W) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:51 PM   #16
country flag Maryamator

Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute Maryamator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3: Week 1 - Brisbane International, Brisbane (W) | Start send points! | MD post

Pironkova All Set

Bulgarian Tennis star Tsvetana Pironkova who made her debut on tour last year is ready to succeed in the new season. "I have worked pretty hard during the break. I practiced with a lot of the top players such as Maria Sharapova, Dulko, and Jankovic". Her forehand seems to have improved, and so has her stamina. " I am more confident in my game, and more importantly in my ability"- She added. Tsvetana Pironkova has no points to defend at the begining of the season and she is looking to make the most out of it. " I hope to jump high in the rankings, and get more points because i have the advantage of having no points to defend in the first couple of months of this season" Pironkova stated. Despite her tough draw, in which she will face Hercog (5) in the first round, she is willing to make a great experience out of it.
Maryamator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 06:29 PM   #17
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S3: Week 1 - Brisbane International, Brisbane (W) | SEND POINTS!!!

Hercog ready for new season

Only female Slovenian tennis player on NTT tour, Polona Hercog is ready for season 2011. She allready arrived in Brisbane, where first womens tournament of year will be held. Still this won't be first tournament for Hercog. She played Hopman Cup with Blaž Kavčič week ago but Slovenia ended last (4th) in their group. Polona played 3 single matches in Hopman Cup but lost against Rogowska and Bartoli but was strong enough to beat Czech player Petra Kvitova. »Yeah, I played really bad at Hopman Cup. I didn't feel 100 % and to be honest I'm not so well prepared at start of season.« In first round in Brisbane she is going to play against Bulgarian Tsvetana Pironkova. »I don't know what to expect. As I said I'm not 100 %, I don't feel confident and it's also hardcourt tournament. I will try my best. I know I'm favorite in this match but if she will play her best then I will really have big problems to beat her.« Polona allready had a practise season yesterday. She practised with Argentian number one and her doubles partner Gisela Dulko. »She is my best friend on tour but I understand well with almost all girls. After pracitse we also went to shopping together with Jelena (Jankovic), Bojana (Jovanovski) and Petra (Kvitova) (smile).«
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #18
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the delay. I'll try to do something today

I'm working during the day and not have much time

But today I got great news: I spent at the University! I'm so happy very very

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Broseghini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #19
country flag Nikarock

Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all Nikarock is a name known to all

Harkleroad and Rios WC?

Nikarock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #20
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

yey broseghini

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #21
country flag Broseghini

Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute Broseghini has a reputation beyond repute

First Round in few minutes

MARIA KIRILENKO | ALIZE CORNET | MARION BARTOLI
MARIA SHARAPOVA | JELENA JANKOVIC | ANA IVANOVIC | CAROLINE GARCIA
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #22
country flag Broseghini

Re: S3: Week 1 - Brisbane International, Brisbane (W)

R32 Brisbane
INTERNATIONAL

Marta Domachowska def. Varvara Lepchenko
WO

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #23
country flag Broseghini

R32 Brisbane
INTERNATIONAL

Heidi El Tabakh-Simon def. Nicole Vaidisova
6-2 6-0

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:54 PM   #24
country flag Broseghini

R32 Brisbane
INTERNATIONAL

Tsvetana Pironkova def. [5] Polona Hercog
6-4 6-7(4) 6-4

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:56 PM   #25
country flag Broseghini

R32 Brisbane
INTERNATIONAL

[3] Gisela Dulko def. Bojana Jovanovski
6-3 6-2

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #26
country flag Broseghini

R32 Brisbane
INTERNATIONAL

Aleksandra Wozniak def. Victoria Azarenka
WO

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #27
country flag Broseghini

R32 Brisbane
INTERNATIONAL

Caroline Wozniacki def. Svetlana Kuznetsova
4-0 ret.

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #28
country flag Broseghini

R32 Brisbane
INTERNATIONAL

Sabine Lisicki def. [6] Daniela Hantuchova
6-4 6-4*

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #29
country flag Broseghini

R32 Brisbane
INTERNATIONAL

Olivia Rogowska def. [7] Venus Williams
7-6(0) 6-4

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #30
country flag Broseghini

R32 Brisbane
INTERNATIONAL

Jarmila Groth def. WC Ashley Harkleroad
4-6* 6-4 7-6(6)*