ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #31
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

I've done my points for Lisicki .

Anyone with her or Kuznetsova?

Lisicki has 650 points
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #32
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Anna has just arrived

Main star on tour, Anna Chakvetadze arrived to the Kuala Lumpur. Leader of 2 world's rankings, doubles and singles, was greeted at the airport by her fans. For a lot of them it was their first opportunity to talk with a star so big format. Despite the grueling journey from Europe, Anna has time to talk with them. After this Anna arrived to tennis complex in Kuala, and there she talked with journalists.

Q: First of all. We're glad that you arrived to our city. It's really important for us.

Quote:
Originally said by Anna Chakvetadze
And I'm glad that I can play in this beautiful city. I haven't seen a lot here, just the way from airport, but in my free time I wanna spend a lot time to see Kuala Lumpur.
Q: You arrived here after disappointed performance in Minsk. What happened there?

Quote:
I think everything was and is on good way. I played Minsk, because my good friend Viktoria invited me to play there. And I knew I have a big fan club there. Maybe my play wasn't good enough, but I was able to practice some new things there, so I don't think It was a waste of time.
Q: What do you think about the tour's level?

Quote:
It depends on about which level do you talk. If we talk about sport's level I think the tour represents really high level. In tour play great players, whose resigned play in WTA tour. Some players present world class. Laura, Mirjana, Victoria play amazing tennis. But the other girls also can do good play.
Q: And what about another aspect of tour - the players' behavior?

Quote:
I'm scared about this. Some girls behave really bad. I don't know why and how they speak such nonsense... I understand that young players, inexperienced girl can do strange things, but more mature should represent some good level.
Q: In ART tour are rumors you could stop play tennis? Is it true?

Quote:
Yes, I think about this. My coach leaves the decision to me. If nothing change, I would probably say goodbye.
Q: We hope it will never happen.

Quote:
I really don't know. I make my decision after American tournaments.
But now I have to go to court and practice.
Q: Good luck Anna in our tournament.

Quote:
Thank you. And see you later.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #33
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Triumphant Lisicki all eyes on her next challenge

A nice welcome to you here,and thanks for doing this interview.

Quote:
Thank you the pleasure is mine.
I'll start with the first question. How did it feel for you to win your first tittle in ART tour last week?

Quote:
It felt great actually. I was really happy that my first tournament had to be at a place which I really like at Doha. And hopefully this win won't be my last one.
Was it tough for you there?

Quote:
It was really tough, especially facing Patty in a final. She is such an amazing player and coached by a great person. Wish her all the best in the future.
Now lets turn out attention in this week's tournament! Are you prepared?

Quote:
Well yeah I think I am. I feel kind of tired but still I have to go out there and do my best and We'll see .
It seemed like you had some conflicts with Wozniacki there a while ago. Are those all settled up ?

Quote:
Yeah I mean she is a good gurl but sometimes she pissed me off. But anyway I'm winning tournament and she is nowhere to be found in ART .
You not entered the top 5 for the first time. Your thoughts?

Quote:
I am so glad to have entered the top 5. I think thats where I belong. I am a top 5 player right now and hopefully I'll reach a higher ranking for the following weeks.
Who is your biggest threat around here from the players?

Quote:
I see everyone as a threat. Everyone should beat some players to get the trophy. I'll try to do that as everybody is trying to as well .
Anything else for last?

Quote:
No, nothing. I just want to thank my fans for their amazing support and hopefully I won't let them down in this tournament .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:54 PM   #34
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Hlavackova and Date-Krumm?
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 02:08 PM   #35
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post
Hlavackova and Date-Krumm?
Confirmed
TatiNovic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 03:03 PM   #36
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatiNovic View Post
Anyone with Date-Krumm (570 points) and Rezai (900 points)?

Kournikova/Rezai for the repeat Sydney run?
Kournikova/Rezai
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #37
country flag Jose.
CL*2NE1

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Babos/Brengle We should be a permanent team with the results we are having

Petkovic/Goerges also for doubles

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 09:46 PM   #38
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Anne Keothavong statement!

'Happy to be In kuala Lumpa, although surronded by moaners, like chakvetadze... I saw her on practise courts all I can say is HAHA! Robson here good luck to her. Good luck to other girls as well But they better watch out I am here! Hopefully I won't have to play Anna she will only cry when I beat her, I do not like making people cry!'
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #39
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Singles Draw coming up!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #40

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by db99 View Post
Anne Keothavong statement!

'Happy to be In kuala Lumpa, although surronded by moaners, like chakvetadze... I saw her on practise courts all I can say is HAHA! Robson here good luck to her. Good luck to other girls as well But they better watch out I am here! Hopefully I won't have to play Anna she will only cry when I beat her, I do not like making people cry!'
Looks like Miss Keothavong is finally showing her frustration! We all don't want to be on the wrong side of Anne!

Serena Williams
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #41

(1) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) vs. BYE
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (5-8)

(5-8) vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (3-4)

(3-4) vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (5-8)

(5-8) vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (2) Rebecca Marino (CAN)

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Jan 30th, 2011 at 08:16 PM.
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 06:56 PM   #42

XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (5-8)

(5-8) vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (4) Sam Stosur (AUS)

(3) Sabine Lisicki (GER) vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (5-8)

(5-8) vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX

Serena Williams
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #43

XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (5) Laura Robson (GBR)

(8) Jie Zheng (CHN) vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX

XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (5-8)

(5-8) vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX

Serena Williams
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #44
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

good draw for gise, maria, flavia !
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #45

XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. (5) Laura Robson (GBR)

(8) Jie Zheng (CHN) vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX

XXX vs. XXX
XXX vs. XXX