ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 10:47 PM   #16
country flag Kylealex919

Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova & Flavia Pennetta?!?!?

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Elena Vesnina ~ Svetlana Kuznetsova ~ Nina Bratchikova ~ Alexandra Panova

Olga Putchkova ~ Marta Sirotkina ~ Vera Dushevina ~ Valeria Savinykh ~ Valeria Solovieva ~ Irina Khromacheva
Kylealex919 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 11:12 PM   #17
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

i'm not sure whether you have noticed but articles are every two weeks, it's been that way since the beginning of the season
it is so people have more opportunity to write articles in the space of two weeks instead of one becuase some people have stated they don't have sufficient time to writ articles all the time, so we give everyone 2 weeks so you did not write your articles for nothing, they will roll on to next week !!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #18
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

and no we should not give laura the title just becuase she has 1000 points it has been shown in past tournaments that these players can be beaten

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:27 AM   #19
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Watch me go lose in the first round to Anna Chakvetdaze. Or however you spell her name.

Robson needs a doubles partner! (One that she can kill Domi with!)
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:28 AM   #20
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Domi isn't here. BEESLEY!!! GET DOMI INTO KUALA LUMPUR NOW! I OBJECT!
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:30 AM   #21
country flag Ianto_Jones

Watch me lose to Marie Eve Pelletier a la Auckland.

hmm. Beesley....Robson/Chaky?

Oh. BTW.

Stosur/Karolina Pliskova will be teaming up here. (I'm taking care of Kev's players...
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:49 AM   #22
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I think I can confirm doubles Anna Chakvetadze and Laura Robson.

It will be good for good relationship between our teams

Robson/Chakvetadze confirmed

I cannot get Domi to Kuala Lumpur. Tour's rules can't let me
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:57 AM   #23

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Btw. Domi is injured
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 01:01 AM   #24
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

of course she is ...
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 01:02 AM   #25
country flag Ianto_Jones

Oh....riiighhhtt....or is she just losing?

Beesley. I don't know what I would do if both you and Kev. went away at the same time.
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 01:03 AM   #26

I think Domi will be all right in big American events. I hope she will be injury-free on them
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 09:46 AM   #27
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane Anne doubles confirmed.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 10:31 AM   #28
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

Anyone with Date-Krumm (570 points) and Rezai (900 points)?

Kournikova/Rezai for the repeat Sydney run?
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #29
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone with Lena D
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:07 PM   #30
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna have to re-do my points for Lisicki
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote