ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 11:01 PM   #226
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

YES! Kournikova and Rezai are a permanent team.
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #227
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

Aravane wins her second doubles title and gets invited to Malaysian Fashion Week!

Aravane shows her trophy

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia It has been amazing week for French tennis player Aravane Rezai, as she made the semifinals in singles and captured her second title with Russian glamour girl Anna Kournikova, the French-Russian duo hasn't lost a match this season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravane Rezai
"I am super happy that Anna is back!! It has been a lot of fun playing with her, we are both fashion queens! We have exchanged a lot of fashion tips during the changeovers!! But the best thing about her is that she is a good volleyer, you know, i don't know how to volley! (I only know ballbashing) With no doubt, we will be a permanent team, i hope that she won't disappear!"
Aravane has been well-known for her unique dressing style, because of this, one stupid Malaysian designer has invited the Frenchwomen to be one of his models in the coming Malaysian Fashion Week!!

Quote:
"I am so excited about that! I think you guys know how much i adores the fashion world!! So being part of a fashion show definitely will be one of my best experience!"
Isn't that designer insane crazy courageous?

Quote:
"Guess what! He even told me that i can wear one of my on-court outfits when attending the fashion show!!

This is what i am going to wear...

We wish the Fashion Show won't fail~
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 01:48 PM   #228
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future

"Inspired" Aravane is going to Egypt

Caravane at the Red Carpets

After attending the first and the last Malaysia Fashion Week, Aravane said that she is inspired by one of the designers and is going to Egypt for her Indian Wells outfit!

Quote:
"It's been a terrific experience for me at the Fashion Show!! There are so many fashionable people that have the similar mindsets like mine! One Middle-East designer showed me some of his Egyptian-styled outfits, they are gorgeous!!! So i am going to Egypt to design my outfit for Indian Wells!!"
I guess Aravane hasn't watched news recently...

Quote:
"Of course i don't watch news reports, i cannot even afford a hotel that has a television! I think there's something going on there, but i am an adventurous person, i hope i can have a thrilling experience there!!"
Of course you will Oh! How can she actually go there, are there any flights for her?

Quote:
"You don't know me so well!! I don't take flights, i travel all around the world by a van!!"
We hope that Aravane can make it to Indian Wells and avoid to be the second player to be kidnapped!
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 02:50 PM   #229
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Anna blames Robson for loss

Official Anna's statement

My yesterday's loss was really surprising. I play my best tennis yesterday, but I wasn't able to win this match alone. Laura shown that she is still amateur. I don't blame her, cause she's still a child who can't understand what the cooperation is. We could win this match without any problems, but Laura had to play a star. I think it was her last title in Tour, for sure last title in first season. She should start thinking about others too, it's her only chance to be big tennis player.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #230
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

great articles i love them

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote