ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:28 AM   #196
country flag TatiNovic

TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future TatiNovic has a brilliant future
Re: ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

Amazing tournament for Aravane!!

AnnaK, i think it's a good decision for us to continue our partnership!! We haven't lost a match this year!
TatiNovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 05:49 PM   #197
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Semi-Finals are coming up!!

Kicking off with the Doubles Semi-Finals!!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:03 PM   #198

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Doubles RoundSemi-Finals

Anna Kournikova (RUS) and Aravane Rezai (FRA) vs. Ana Ivanovic (SRB) and Bojana Jovanoski (SRB)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Kournikova and Rezai

Kournikova (RUS) and Rezai (FRA) Def. Ivanovic (SRB) and Jovanoski (SRB)
3-6 6-3 6-3

One word threat? There was nothing that the Serbians could do out on court today, as their opponents who have not lost a match together so far through the season, stormed through to their second ART Final, previous to in Sydney!! After a bad first set, that was mostly produced by the Russian and French womens unforced errors, it was a different story in the second and third as both women were pretty much unbeatable!! These girls are going to be a complete threat in the whole Doubles ART Tour, let alone the Final!!

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Feb 4th, 2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:14 PM   #199

Doubles RoundSemi-Finals

(1) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) and Laura Robson (GBR) vs. Sloane Stephens (USA) and Anne Keothavong (GBR)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
(1) Chakvetadze and Robson

(1) Chakvetadze (RUS) and Robson (GBR) Def. Stephens (USA) and Keothavong (GBR)
2-6 6-3 6-3

With the confusion over the partnership of Chavetadze and Robson yesterday, the fans were left even more confused today as Robson and Chakvetadze managed to get through yet another match and the Final with hardly exchanging any words let alone communication on court. After the match a stunned Robson watched as Chavetadze raced off court similar to yesterday making it clear that she was not interested in making any celebration with Robson! How will both ladies fair in the Final against a team in Kournikova and Rezai who love to compete with each other?

Serena Williams
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:16 PM   #200

Singles Semi-Finals coming up

Serena Williams
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:31 PM   #201
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Anna is devastated why you used Robson's photo and not her photo.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM   #202

RoundSemi-Finals

Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) vs. Aravane Rezai (FRA)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Pelletier

Pelletier (CAN) Def. Rezai (FRA)
6-4 2-6 6-2

Both women gave it all the had, but unfortunately for Rezai today, Pelletier was too good, and denied Rezai a place in the Singles Final, where Rezai has already reached the Doubles Final!! Pelletier thoroughly deserves her place in the Final, and has played some amazing tennis this week, but who will her opponent be in the Final?

Serena Williams
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:38 PM   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
She raced off the court that quickly I was unfortunetly unable to! I have a feeling she doesn't like me very much

Serena Williams
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:41 PM   #204
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
I approve of Serena_4Ever using Laura's Photo.

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:42 PM   #205
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

crap. MEP is in the final.
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:46 PM   #206

RoundSemi-Finals

(5) Laura Robson (GBR) vs. Madison Brengle (USA)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
(5) Robson

(5) Robson (GBR) Def. Brengle (USA)
2-6 6-1 6-4

After a slumping first set from Robson, and a fantastic one from Brengle, Robson came back in full force in the second and third set dismantling the promising American who has had an amazing tournament here this week, reaching the Semis! However Laura played too good in the Second and Third sets, making it through to yet again another ART Tour Final, and has set up what should be a cracking final against Pelletier who has also been in amazing form this week! Only the Finals will tell who the champion is going to be!!

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 06:54 PM   #207

Well done to Anna Kournikova/Aravane Rezai and Anna Chakvetadze/Laura Robson who have reached the Doubles Final!

I think this will be a very interesting Final! I wonder what will happen?

And congratulations to Laura Robson again for making it through to the Singles Final, along with Marie-Eve Pelletier, who has been on fine form!

This should also be an interesting Final, with Laura desperatley wanting some revenge after Pelletier crushed Robson's dreams in the Semi-Finals of taking the Auckland crown!!

All I can say is good luck, and all will be revealed on Finals day tomorrow!!

Serena Williams
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 07:05 PM   #208

Singles Final

(5) Laura Robson (GBR) vs. Marie-Eve Pelletier

Serena Williams
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 07:06 PM   #209

Doubles Final

(1) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) and Laura Robson (GBR) vs. Anna Kournikova (RUS) and Aravane Rezai (FRA)

Serena Williams
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 07:19 PM   #210
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Laura doesn't have any title yet?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote