ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:54 PM   #181
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

Doubles RoundQuarter-Finals

Anna Kournikova (RUS) and Aravane Rezai (FRA) vs. (2) Gisela Dulko (ARG) and Ashley Harkleroad (USA)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Kournikova and Rezai

Kournikova (RUS) and Rezai (FRA) Def. (2) Gisela Dulko (ARG) and Harkleroad (USA)
6-3 6-0

The No.2 seeds of Dulko and Harkleroad crumbled in the Semi-Finals, after having a tough first set against the Sydney champions, Dulko and Harkleroad couldn't win a game in the second set, utterly disappointed with their performance!! Kournikova and Rezai's reemergence together, may just be what they both need to dominate the Doubles division! But the big question is, will joint World No.3's Harkleroad and Dulko come back strong from such a disappointing defeat?

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Feb 3rd, 2011 at 05:49 PM.
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:57 PM   #182

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

All singles Quarter-Finals and Doubles Quarter-Finals complete

All Singles and Doubles Semi-Finals coming up tomorrow!!

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:58 PM   #183
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes another awesome doubles day! All teams through to play in the Semi finals! Congrats Sloane, Kournikova and Bojana!
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:15 PM   #184

Doubles Semi-Finals

(1) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) and Laura Robson (GBR) vs. Sloane Stephens (USA) and Anne Keothavong (GBR)
Ana Ivanovic (SRB) and Bojana Jovanoski (SRB) vs. Anna Kournikova (RUS) and Aravane Rezai (FRA)

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:16 PM   #185
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

The Princess lost, but she will stay #1.

We did not have to wait for her too long. After quite a surprising lost against British girl Laura Robson, Anna in hand with less titled rival won their doubles match. The match is not arranged as Anna imagined before it. Anna was forced to play alone against three sportsmen, because suddenly Laura instead of playing started to walk on the court as she was on the runway. No wonder that during the break there was quarrel between these two players.

Anna, about what you were arguing?

Quote:
Anna Chakvetadze
I didn't argue with anyone. I've just said a few things about her game. It's all.
But it looked like a little different. You didn't communicate on the court, and you even didn't want make a contact eye each other...

Quote:
Anna Chakvetadze
So, I don't know about we could talk on the court. She prefer another style of playing than I have. Before the match we talked about the tactics on this match, we agreed how we gonna play. But during the match she started behave in strange way, and I didn't know how to react.
What do you think about your todays loss against Laura?

Quote:
Anna Chakvetadze
I'm not a machine, I don't have to be perfect. She was better today, but I'm pretty sure she won't be able to play as good as she played today in USA.
Do you think she can be a number one?

Quote:
Anna Chakvetadze
A lot of girl can be. But she will be number one, only if I stop playing tennis. I have to go now, I have appointment with my personal therapist. Bye.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:17 PM   #186

Singles Semi-Finals

(5) Laura Robson (GBR) vs. Madison Brengle (USA)
Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) vs. Aravane Rezai (FRA)

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:18 PM   #187

See everyone tomorrow!

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 11:30 PM   #188
country flag lemonwilly

lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future

Gisela/Ash
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:16 AM   #189
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Laura is only seed left in Singles or Doubles.

Anna, you better not mess this up.
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:20 AM   #190

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Why everybody wants to attack Anne? She's nice girl...
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:27 AM   #191
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

I wasn't attacking her.

I know, she actually played really well today. I don't know how on earth Laura beat her at singles.
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:32 AM   #192

I don't know it too. Reveal your points
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 01:28 AM   #193
country flag Ianto_Jones

i use the same points for every tournament. why should I reveal the points?
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 01:51 AM   #194

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

I definetly have a player in the final, maybe two if sloane wins
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 01:52 AM   #195

I do not who to root for Bojana/Ana or Kournikova/Reai?