ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5 - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:21 PM   #166
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Kuala Lumpur- Week 5

ahhh....sorry if the results are slow my internet connection keeps going off! :-/

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:33 PM   #167

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

RoundQuarter-Finals

Julia Goerges (GER) vs. Madison Brengle (USA)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Brengle (USA)

Brengle (USA) Def. Goerges (GER)
6-4 2-6 6-3

Goerges and Brengle put on one hell of a performance, as Brengle reached a well deserved ART Semi-Final!! Great result for her!!

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Feb 4th, 2011 at 04:12 PM.
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:42 PM   #168
country flag lemonwilly

lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future lemonwilly has a brilliant future

Madison
Julia
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:42 PM   #169

RoundQuarter-Finals

Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) vs. (6) Maria Kirilenko (RUS)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Pelletier

Pelletier (CAN) Def. (6) Kirilenko (RUS)
6-2 2-6 7-6 (5)

With the closest match of the Quarter-Finals so far Pelletier stuck to her guns and fighting instinct in the end! After the match she couldn't hide her excitement over advancing through to the Semis of Kuala Lumpur! She really believes in her self as a contender, and with the thought of a possible move to the Top 10, everything is going the way Pelletier wants it to at the moment, as Pelletier pushes Canadian tennis to a whole new level!!

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:53 PM   #170

RoundQuarter-Finals

Aravane Rezai (FRA) vs. Anne Keothavong (GBR)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Rezai

Rezai (FRA) Def. Keothavong (GBR)
7-5 6-2

Unfortunately for Anne Keothavong, her French opponent Rezai, played too good out there today!! The French woman has had an amazing tournament so far, and it looks as if no one is going to stop her crushing the Brit in straight sets, while spoiling the chances of a possible Brit Final clash if Laura Robson was to advance through to the Finals tomorrow!! Anne did take it to Rezai in the first set, but got broke on a crucial game, while being mentally broke coming into the second set! However Miss Keothavong has had a very good week, and I'm sure she is happy to get her form back on track! Look out girls because I think Miss Rezai is taking no prisoners in this tournament! Let's see what Pelletier has to say about that tomorrow!!

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:58 PM   #171

Congratulations to Laura Robson the only remaining seed left in the tournament, Aravane Rezai, Madison Brengle and Marie-Eve Pelletier, who have all advanced through to the Semi-Finals!! You have all had an amazing week so far and should be proud of the way that you have coached your players this week!!

Good stuff

Bad luck to the players who made an exit from the Quarter-Finals

You have also had an amazing week and bagged your players some meaningful points towards their singles ranking!!

Good luck to the Semi-Finalists

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:00 PM   #172
country flag Ianto_Jones

Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future Ianto_Jones has a brilliant future

Do we get doubles today?

My power was out for 15 hours....bleehhh..

Laura
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM   #173
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like you
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:05 PM   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by british_player View Post
Do we get doubles today?

My power was out for 15 hours....bleehhh..

Laura
Coming right up!!

I wonder if Anna Chakvetadze will play properly with Laura seeing as Laura beat her in singles!!

She went storming off court

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:07 PM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
I don't like you
Tut Tut Tut, Miss Chakvetadze is not very happy!!

Let's see how they both do in Doubles!

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:12 PM   #176

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like commentator neither.
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:12 PM   #177

Anna has period and she don't wonna play with Lora.
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:22 PM   #178

Doubles RoundQuarter-Finals

(1) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) and Laura Robson (GBR) vs. Timea Babos (HUN) and Madison Brengle (USA)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
(1) Chakvetadze and Robson

(1) Robson (GBR) and Chakvetadze (RUS) Def. Babos (HUN) and Brengle (USA)
3-6 6-3 7-6 (0)

World No.1 Anna Chakvetadze certainly let the young Robson know that she was still the top dog no matter what coming into the First set! She didn't even attempt to make eye contact with Robson, let alone even acknowledge that she was playing with Robson until they lost the First Set easily! Robson and Chakvetadze seemed to have a little tiff during their break, and seemed to get things going with each other coming into the second!! After a controversial medical time out from Babos, both partners Chakvetadze and Robson didn't exchange any words, while it looked as if Anna was waiting for the pounce on Robson! The demons from the singles match seemed well in her head! After a 15 minute medical time out, Babos seemed to play as if cured miracously, as all 4 women played the set of their lives! There was still not much communication between Robson and Chakvetadze in the Final Set, but they shockingly both found a way to win to advance through to the Semi's! I am looking forward to both women's press conferences!!

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:34 PM   #179

Sloane Stephens (USA) and Anne Keothavong (GBR) vs. Sabine Lisicki (GER) and Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Stephens (USA) and Keothavong (GBR)

Stephens (USA) and Keothavong (GBR) Def. Lisicki (GER) and Kuznetsova (RUS)
6-1 4-6 6-4

Anne may have been disappointed with making an exit from the Quarter-Finals in singles earlier today! With a trusting and hard working partner in Sloane, Anne and Sloane pulled off a convincing win to reach the Semi-Finals where they will now face No.1 seeds Robson and Chakvetadze, and by what took place with the No.1 seeds earlier today means that Keothavong and Stephens could have a very good shot at the Finals!! All will be revealed tomorrow!!

Serena Williams
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:42 PM   #180

Maria Sharapova (RUS) and Jelena Jankovic (SRB) vs. Ana Ivanovic (SRB) and Bojana Jovanoski (SRB)
Vs.
GAME
Set and Match
Ivanovic (SRB) and Jovanoski (SRB)

Ivanovic (SRB) and Jovanoski (SRB) Def. Sharapova (RUS) and Jankovic (SRB)
6-3 6-2

The Serbian heartbreakers were unbeatable today as they raced through their doubles Quarter-Finals against Masha and JJ in incredible form! However there were some incredible rallies, beiween both teams with many games going to Deuce! JJ and Masha played some of their best tennis, and are really evolving as a doubles team! Bojana and Ana are ready for their next target, the Semi-Finals!!

Serena Williams