TCG: The Shop [CLOSED] - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 11:36 AM   #46
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCG: Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujulCactus View Post
Ok but i want to play !! If I have 0 player most of the time it will be borring !!!
So I take a Pack of 4 players please thx
Here you go

Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #47
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

I already have Schiavone Bad luck (hope Jie will keep healthy)
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #48
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujulCactus View Post
I already have Schiavone Bad luck (hope Jie will keep healthy)
I'm in the same situation. Does that mean we can count the points Schiavone earns twice?

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #49
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

I have Szavay twice, so I guess having Fran twice isn't that bad
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #50

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
I'm in the same situation. Does that mean we can count the points Schiavone earns twice?
Yes, but only if you choose Schiavone as 2 out of your 5 cards.
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOKER-GOAT View Post
Player pack pls.
These player packs are popular

and this one has been kind to you

Old Feb 8th, 2011, 01:26 AM   #52
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalmarenka View Post

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #53
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Surface Pack please!

Hope I can get hard court bonuses for Dubai

* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph214 View Post
Surface Pack please!

You can thank Randomizer.org

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #55
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Can we use our ranking points for anything other than buying packs? I mean, does it give us an advantage to have a high ranking?

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #56
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. If I'm allowed to buy new packs I want:

*Player packs
*Surface packs
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 11:52 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
Can we use our ranking points for anything other than buying packs? I mean, does it give us an advantage to have a high ranking?
The plan is to reward the top ranked player(s) with rare cards that aren't available in packs, although this will only be at cetain points throughout the season (probably after each slam)

and of course as people accumulate more cards, it becomes a process of picking which players you think will do best in the tournament. So doing well comes with the satisfaction of making the right predictions

Hopefully if it all goes well for a long period of time I'll add more elements & incentives to the game, but not right now because too much all at once could get a bit confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
Ok. If I'm allowed to buy new packs I want:

*Player packs
*Surface packs
Your player pack:

and surface pack:

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 12:03 PM   #58
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

Amazing cards
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 02:46 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph214 View Post
Surface Pack please!

Just a quick reminder, it's too late to apply your surface bonuses for Dubai but you can use them for Doha if you post in the thread for Week #3
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #60

Just to let you know guys, I won't be able to sell any packs from later tonight until Sunday because I won't have access to the Internet.

You can still ask for packs, but you won't get your cards until Sunday I'm afraid