TCG: The Shop [CLOSED] - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 03:30 AM   #1
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
TCG: The Shop [CLOSED]

Rules & Sign-ups
Squads
Trading

The Shop

Welcome to the TCG Shop. In this thread you will be able to purchase packs of cards to help boost your collection.

You can only make one order per game week. You can buy as many packs as you want, but make sure they're all part of the same order.

The packs available are:

• Player packs contain 4 player cards: 2 top 32 players and 2 top 75 players. These will cost 750 points.
  • Gold packs contain 4 player cards: 3 top 32 players and 1 in-form player card. These will cost 2000 points.
  • ITF packs contain 2 player cards (ranked outside of the top 75) of your choice. These will cost 500 points.
  • 2011 packs contain 1 random in-form player card (with a bonus of either 10% or 20%) from 2011. These will cost 1000 points.
  • Top 10 packs contain 3 top 10 players. These will cost 2000 points.
  • Mystery packs contain one random card, which could either be an in-form player card, a surface bonus, a legends card or a limited edition card. These will cost 1500 points.
  • Challenger packs contain 1 player card (ranked outside of the top 200) of your choice. These will cost 150 points.
  • Legends packs contain one random card of a former WTA player. These will cost 1500 points.

To purchase any one of these packs, simply post in this thread and say which pack(s) you would like to buy.

Remember, all cards are chosen at random so you may not recieve the cards you want. You may also receive cards that you already have, but these can be traded in the trading thread.

----------------------------

Limited Edition cards

Due to popular demand, a variety of Limited Edition cards will be on sale in the TCG Shop. These cards come with a bonus of 100% but be warned, there is only a small number of each card available and they don't come cheap.

All limited edition cards are currently SOLD OUT. More will be available soon

----------------------------

Trade-in service

You are now able to trade-in unwanted surface bonuses and duplicate cards in exchange for points.

The rules regarding trade-ins are:
  • You can only trade in duplicate player cards (including IF cards) or surface bonus cards.
  • You may only submit a trade-in once a week, however there is no limit to how many cards you trade in each week.
  • For each +20% surface bonus you trade in, you will receive 20 points.
  • For each +50% surface bonus you trade-in, you will receive 50 points.
  • For each player card ranked outside of the top 50 you trade-in, you will receive 75 points.
  • For each player card ranked 21-50 you trade in, you will receive 100 points.
  • For each player card ranked in the top 20 you trade-in, you will receive 125 points.
  • For in-form player cards with a bonus of +10%, an extra 100 points will be added to the value of the card.
  • For in-form player cards with a bonus if +20%, an extra 125 points will be added to the value of the card.

Trade-ins are available now

Last edited by Mary Cherry. : Jun 16th, 2012 at 05:00 PM.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 03:35 AM   #2
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCG: Packs

Ok

So I want to purchase a new player pack, please
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 03:40 AM   #3
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
Ok

So I want to purchase a new player pack, please
Here you go, your 4 new players are...

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 03:54 AM   #4
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to purchase a new player pack please.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 04:01 AM   #5
you're all sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia. View Post
I'd like to purchase a new player pack please.
Here you go:

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 04:06 AM   #6
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

omg Thank you
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 06:28 AM   #7
country flag Kylealex919

Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold Kylealex919 is a splendid one to behold

I will also purchase a new player pack please

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova ~ Elena Vesnina ~ Svetlana Kuznetsova ~ Nina Bratchikova ~ Alexandra Panova

Olga Putchkova ~ Marta Sirotkina ~ Vera Dushevina ~ Valeria Savinykh ~ Valeria Solovieva ~ Irina Khromacheva
Kylealex919 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 06:44 AM   #8
you're all sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylealex919 View Post
I will also purchase a new player pack please
Here you go:

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #9
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I'd like to purchase a players pack please
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 11:38 AM   #10
you're all sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Hi, I'd like to purchase a players pack please
Your new cards are...

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #11
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks !

Vera Agnes again She better get back in shape
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 11:53 AM   #12

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

My team will rock this all game. Kirelenko, Kerber, Sevastova, Hercog, Ivanoviv (out-form), Radwanska (injured), Clijsters (will play 9-10 tournaments this year) and Kvitova will destroy you.

Old Jan 26th, 2011, 11:56 AM   #13

Btw, are we allowed to play ITF too?
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 01:37 PM   #14
you're all sluts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
Btw, are we allowed to play ITF too?
I was thinking just WTA but if any of your players play an ITF event then I can count those points too. But remember you'll only be able to use 5 players per week.
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #15
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all Matt-TennisFan24 is a name known to all

I'd also want a player pack please.

I'm really excited to start the game! Thanks for all your efforts to run this game
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote