S.T.A.R. alert : Fed Cup 2012-14 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 09:00 AM   #16
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2011

SUI-DEN 1-0
Bacsinszky def. Barbat 6-0, 6-1
Schnyder vs. Wozniacki 0-2...
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 10:17 AM   #17
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Caro won 3 and 3

down to the dubs..

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 11:32 PM   #18
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Bacsinszky/Schnyder won the doubles

One win away from being in the World Group II play-off for April

If they win that Europe Zone play-off against Belarus, Netherlands, etc. then they move into the Play-off to take on the other 3 Zone winners, and the 4 World Group II losers. If they win that then they in February 2012 they play the World Group II 1st round, which if they win then they get into the World Group I play-off against the 2012 Main Draw first round losers. If they win that they make the Main Draw. A lot of hard work and time to make the WG MD.

Last edited by Uranium : Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:39 PM.
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #19
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Press Conference with Patty after the matches (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBgud7KM7Rw
itzhak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #20
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Play the Netherlands. Better than playing Belarus or Poland, but still tough.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #21
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Best possible draw... IMO they should be able to win both singles ties and actually the doubles too
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #22
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

I agree Glad it wasn't Belarus.

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:01 PM   #23
country flag Jekyll

Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of

1-1

Deciding point on the doubles,

Patty lost with Rus

Timea won in 3
Jekyll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #24
country flag burn

Timea/Patty won the doubles 7-5, 6-2
On to WGII now
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 10:39 PM   #25
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a moment to remember, the moment of victory...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_U32VtNA0k
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 10:58 AM   #26
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot Itzhak ..really this is moment to remember
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #27
katshearts

Yes!! Big congrats to Patty and Timea. They did all the work Thanks for the vid itzhak

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #28
country flag burn

Awww... so cute!
I hope they play some doubles together since Tax is definitely injured now
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Feb 6th, 2011, 10:22 PM   #29
country flag burn

Weltgruppe II-Play Off:
(13) Estland
(14) Schweden
(15) Kanada
(17) Slowenien

(18) Argentinien
(19) Schweiz
(20) Japan

Switzerland will face one of the four nations on top... better IMHO, the lower ones seems stronger to me.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #30
country flag itzhak

BTW, some spectators that were watching the match between Timea and Michaela wrote today about this match. They said that it was so tense and so emotional match, even better than the Radwanska-Azarenka which was very high-quality. Apparently Timea was in tears after she won after 3 hours and was screaming of joy after it was ended...