S.T.A.R. alert : Fed Cup 2012-14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #1
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute
S.T.A.R. alert : Fed Cup 2012-14

Pool A:
Switzerland - Schnyder, Bacsinszky, Vögele, Sadikovic
Great Britain - Baltacha, Keothavong, Watson, Rae
Denmark - Wozniacki, Barbat, Grage, Melsted

Great Britain could be tough... against Denmark they have to win the 2nd singles (probably Bacsinszky vs Barbat) and the doubles rubber!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.

Last edited by LightsOut! : May 2nd, 2013 at 03:12 PM.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2011, 10:03 PM   #2
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2011

They all seem to be having an awesome time at Eilat
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Feb 1st, 2011, 09:52 AM   #3
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Patty and Timea practicing in Eilat. Patty gave some interviews and hinted again that she decide in the next few months about her future. she talk also about the venue, Shahar and also about Roger...

itzhak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:41 AM   #4
country flag LightsOut!

Fed Cup: Bacsinszky def. Watson 6-1, 6-3
Next up Patty S. vs Anne K.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:23 AM   #5
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Thanks for posting the link to the pic Cucumber_Conny So glad to find their fb page.

Woo good job Timea Go patty!

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:28 AM   #6
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Where I can follow live scores..
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:36 AM   #7
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Patty won the first set 6-1 I'm just following @BritishTennis on twitter for the scores and feel like a traitor

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 10:17 AM   #8
katshearts

Yay she won 6-1 6-2

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 12:13 PM   #9
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

That's a very good win! Anne's been in good form and she defeated Patty in Luxembourg last autumn.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 12:19 PM   #10
katshearts

No divided loyalties?

GB won the dubs. Looking fwd to tomorrow's tie against Wozniacki

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 12:22 PM   #11
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
No divided loyalties?

GB won the dubs. Looking fwd to tomorrow's tie against Wozniacki
No. I'm not really a fan of any of the British players.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 12:23 PM   #12
katshearts

Sweet.

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 02:27 PM   #13
country flag LightsOut!

Watson/Rae def. Sadikovic/Bacsinszky 6-4, 6-3
Anyway, awesome start for the team
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 02:33 PM   #14
country flag LightsOut!

Amra is way taller than the rest of the team (and way weaker too)...
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 08:33 PM   #15
katshearts

There was a pic on their fb page of Stefi wearing really high heels :love: