American Winter season 2011 :) - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 08:20 PM   #271
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: American Winter season 2011 :)

But do you see any progress?
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 09:51 PM   #272
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

progress? hard to say maybe it´s she came back and fought even though she played the whole match with second serve which is pretty frustrating to play with... it´s going to be a very long-term process to put Sori back where she belongs but it has lasted since last season....
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 08:02 PM   #273
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Zheng got streamrolled by an out of form Stosur today...
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 07:26 AM   #274
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

And in light of that we can safely say that right now Sorana is not a real threat to the top tenners.

Or probably anyone playing regularly on the wta tour .

Get it together babe.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 11:48 AM   #275
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future Mike81 has a brilliant future

I hadn't seen many of Sorana's matches lately. Last time I saw her play was actually v Peer in the Aus Open, she looke very frustrated with her body language on the court. The on court form is a shame she's a really nice girl I love her xperia hotshots video.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 01:00 PM   #276
country flag Curcubeu

The serve is the key!
Her first serve is actually pretty good, but with only 30%...

I'm not much into coaching, but I really, really cannot understand why her coaches don't focus on this problem. It's even obvious for us fans! Or what would be even worse that they are practicing serves most of the time and it doesn't have any positive visible affect on her...
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 05:46 PM   #277
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Curcubue, I agree.... the serve is the key mainly the first serve if it is not working much you can lose the match very easily and it frustrates you a lot in my opinion because when I am pretty bad on my serve especially when my first serve is not working at all I am desperate... she has to work on putting her first serve in... she has got a good serve but has to put it in much more often... when I took a look at other matches players who lost the match were also pretty bad in putting their first serves in so it´s the key....
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 01:29 AM   #278
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Sori
Wasted chance

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote