What time does everything start on friday!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2002, 05:43 PM   #1
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
What time does everything start on friday!!!

What is the time difference between Austria and GMT or EST. Just wondering so I can watch the Cap-Alex match, it says 14:00 but I'm trying to figure out that time here. I'm guessing 11am but I am not too sure.
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2002, 06:05 PM   #2
achamber

achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts
I know 14:00 there is 7:00 am central time. So whatever the difference is between central and eastern... Hope that helps.

"I mean, it's something that's always been a part of me. And especially the last few years of my life, I've really had to fight on and off the court. So I just, I don't know, on the tennis court I look at it as a battle I know maybe I'm in control of and where I have the best chance and I can really, you know, dictate what I do out there and what I feel. So, the rest, I think it's just something you just have or you don't have. I mean, I'm certainly not the only one. I mean, there's a lot of great fighters out there, so..."
Jennifer Capriati
achamber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2002, 07:07 PM   #3
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
1st match Jenn-Alex starts at 8am EST

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote