Tournament schedule (2014) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #121
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tournament schedule (2014)

Misa is on the EL for 50k Sacramento in the week of 7 July and she is into the MD already, great choice She has said in an interview that she is also gonna play 2 WTA tournaments after Wimbledon so I guess those could be some in the American hardcourt season? Presumably the slightly weaker tournament in Washington and another one. Besides that, the following weeks there is 50k Carson and 50k Lexington which she could play as well.

So then her schedule could be something like:

07.07.14 50k Sacramento, CA (signed up for 25k Gatineau, Canada with priority 2)
14.07.14 50k Carson, CA
21.07.14 50k Lexington, KY (wouldn't be surprised if she ended up skipping this one)
28.07.14 WTA Washington (100k Vancouver is also in this week)

She has 30 points to defend from 75k Beijing and 22 points from WTA Suzhou. Some significant results will be needed to maintain her ranking. Since the USO Q has a high cut-off she will probably get in if she does reasonably well providing her ranking doesn't slip too much.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko

Last edited by MarkNL : Jun 19th, 2014 at 03:36 PM.
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #122
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold

Looks like a nice schedule!

RANKING:
Singles: 65 (1318 points) [CHR: 63]; Doubles: 97 (1409 points) [CHR: 97]

TITLES:
Singles: 2014: ITF Gonesse; WTA Osaka
Doubles: 2014: ITF Gonesse; ITF Tianjin; ITF Ystad; ITF Braunschweig (all with zigga)
DennisNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #123
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

She withdrew from Sacramento, I honestly haven't got a clue what she is gonna do now. There are no Q lists for Bastad, Baku and Istanbul yet, is she going there?

Bastad is on clay, so I don't expect her to play there.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko

Last edited by MarkNL : Jun 24th, 2014 at 01:34 PM.
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #124
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
She withdrew from Sacramento, I honestly haven't got a clue what she is gonna do now. There are no Q lists for Bastad, Baku and Istanbul yet, is she going there?

Bastad is on clay, so I don't expect her to play there.
She is planning her wedding, no time to play tennis
Saw her twitter and nothing is there besides her engagement celebration tour, 1st stop German tv and now the BBC

I agree, clay does seem unlikely. But playing 4 weeks in a row after Wimbledon was a bit too much I'd say. So maybe hopefully she decided to skip Sacramento for that reason

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 08:42 AM   #125
country flag MarkNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
She is planning her wedding, no time to play tennis
Saw her twitter and nothing is there besides her engagement celebration tour, 1st stop German tv and now the BBC

I agree, clay does seem unlikely. But playing 4 weeks in a row after Wimbledon was a bit too much I'd say. So maybe hopefully she decided to skip Sacramento for that reason
The wedding is still a year from now, she should plan her wedding in the off season

I just want her to do well in singles again

Old Jun 26th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #126
country flag MarkNL

Q for Istanbul got out, cut-off is 154 with no withdrawals yet. If she is on the list she needs quite a few, at least she isn't in the top 3 ALT's.

EDIT: I think she is gonna play Bad Gastein According to Wikipedia she and Lucie are #2 on the doubles list. Hradecka got in Q today after a withdrawal from Cabeza Candela so that would make sense. Abduraimova with ranking 204 is ALT #3 to Q, so it's quite possible that Misa is ALT #4. She is gonna need 4 more withdrawals to get in.

Last edited by MarkNL : Jun 26th, 2014 at 04:11 PM.
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 02:08 PM   #127
country flag MarkNL

Not on EL for Bad Gastein, guess it's down to Baku and Istanbul then

Don't know about 50k Olomouc.

Old Jun 29th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #128
country flag DennisNL

DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold DennisNL is a splendid one to behold

Didn't she play in Baku last year as well, where she lost to Cadantu in three sets?

RANKING:
Singles: 65 (1318 points) [CHR: 63]; Doubles: 97 (1409 points) [CHR: 97]

TITLES:
Singles: 2014: ITF Gonesse; WTA Osaka
Doubles: 2014: ITF Gonesse; ITF Tianjin; ITF Ystad; ITF Braunschweig (all with zigga)
DennisNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #129
country flag MarkNL

Yeah she did, she played really awful in the last 2 sets

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 04:42 AM   #130
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNL View Post
Not on EL for Bad Gastein, guess it's down to Baku and Istanbul then

Don't know about 50k Olomouc.
She is on the EL for Olomouc (P2), atm Q7. Her P1 is 50k Carson, Q5 atm. WD deadline is tomorrow, so we'll have to wait and see if she WD there as well.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2014, 06:00 PM   #131
country flag MarkNL

Misa not on EL for Baku either, is she changing her plans?

The withdrawal deadline has passed for Carson and she hasn't withdrawn, but that doesn't really mean anything because she can still withdraw. (I think it means that your paid entry fee is then lost) And I actually expect her to do so, I don't get why she would withdraw from Sacramento and then not withdraw from Carson Which would be too bad, because she was well in the MD and in Carson she is #14 at the moment

However, she withdrew from 50k Olomouc yesterday... Don't know what that means though

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 10:20 AM   #132
country flag MarkNL

Misa still on Carson list, I guess she wanted a week in between Wimbledon and a new tournament? Also on the list for 50k Lexington.

The rankings of the 28th of July will be used for the USO Q cut-off. So she only has her QF at 75k Beijing to defend. In that case I think she should be safe for USO Q Especially since the US Open has a 128-player draw in Q compared to the 96-player draws at the other slams.

Old Jul 27th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #133
country flag MarkNL

Misa said in a Czech interview that after Vancouver she will play Montreal, Cincinnati, New Haven or USO Q depending on whether she wil, get in, the US open in doubles and WTA Quebec. In Montreal and Cincinnati she will not play singles I guess, she won't make the Q there. I don't know about New Haven. Quebec always has quite a low cut-off so she will most likely make the Q there.

Old Oct 17th, 2014, 08:17 AM   #134
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute
Tournament schedule (2014)

Any info on her schedule? She needs to play as she has some pts to defend
Old Oct 17th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #135
country flag MarkNL

She posted a schedule in August, but then removed it from her fb and wd from all the tournaments she signed up for. She posted a pic this morning of a tennis session so it seems like she is training, but I have no clue when she is gonna play again. She also doesn't inform us why she isn't playing