The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2011 - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 24th, 2011, 04:39 PM   #781
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2011

Why do they make her hit tennis balls?
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2011, 05:12 PM   #782
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post

LEGS
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #783
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

Have the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one not thinking about sex and money? What happened to love and respect?
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 06:02 PM   #784
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Norwegian View Post
Have the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one not thinking about sex and money? What happened to love and respect?
I’m quite sure one guy in this sub-forum has gone crazy. No one in this sub-forum is talking about sex and money. And no one would love or respect you if you keep acting like a weirdo, Zeus.
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 06:04 PM   #785
country flag airam

airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light

oh come on look at those legs,amazing,i suppose you have to be a very hot blooded male like me to appreciate them, but we all love and respect maria thats why were on here isnt it ? its not all about sex is it.

Last edited by airam : Mar 24th, 2011 at 06:07 PM. Reason: more to add
airam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #786
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Sony Ericsson Players Party:
http://worldredeye.com/2011/03/sony-...players-party1

Last edited by LoveMasha2008 : Mar 24th, 2011 at 06:14 PM.
LoveMasha2008 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #787
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

White Chernobyl def. Grey Chernobyl.
I would love to see Maria in Anna K's getup, but Maria these days is all with the super classy and subtle. But can you imagie Maria with the AnnaK sexhair?

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 08:44 PM   #788
country flag cyannnnn

cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold cyannnnn is a splendid one to behold

nice pics

it's a impression or

-kournikova and hantuchova have also the same make-up and hair style

and maria changes with each event

now i have my 4 favorites players
justine henin
maria sharapova
amélie mauresmo
kim clijsters
cyannnnn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 08:57 PM   #789
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
White Chernobyl def. Grey Chernobyl.
I would love to see Maria in Anna K's getup, but Maria these days is all with the super classy and subtle. But can you imagie Maria with the AnnaK sexhair?

I think big hair would overwhelm her face/look if you get what I'm saying.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #790
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

First Miami pic: http://yfrog.com/gyqyahwj

Edit: And another (useless) twitter pic @ http://yfrog.com/h8lf1bij

And another (back) http://yfrog.com/gzuy8wgcj

Last edited by joćo. : Mar 25th, 2011 at 12:16 AM.
joćo. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:29 AM   #791
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

These are the first pics I could find...

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/...AllEditorial#1

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:43 AM   #792
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Not really showing the dress but here's a pic anyway.

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 02:33 AM   #793
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Pic of dress and the absolutely disgusting Chris Bosh.

From Sony Ericsson Open FB

Maria doesn't look impressed. good on her.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 02:42 AM   #794
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 03:35 AM   #795
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry for them being messy but anyway

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams

Last edited by JamieOwen3 : Mar 25th, 2011 at 03:40 AM.
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread