The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2011 - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #1516
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2011

May 19

Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #1517
country flag Mashafan00

Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light

from twitter:

Quote:
Maria Sharapova: "the draw seems pretty open this year but its not my job to explain why.. I will let u do that"

Quote:
Maria Sharapova believes Kim Clijsters must still feel 'she owns the Slams' despite injuries.
Mashafan00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #1518
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Thanks for photos...

Right Maria, now you have to crush Kim, so she won't think 'she owns Slams'.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #1519
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

At Roland Garros stadium in Paris, May 20, 2011

Old May 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #1520
country flag Mashafan00

Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light

Mashafan00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #1521
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

^ that looks like a slide

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:16 PM   #1522
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine what Maria's Pictures holding the Trophy there would be .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #1523
country flag anna19masha

anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaFan. View Post
May 19

CONGRATS MARIA FORBES MAGAZINE TOP FEMALE PLAYER....

#80 IN 2011 FORBES MOST POWERFUL CELEBRITY
anna19masha is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2011, 06:01 PM   #1524
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Roland Garros 2011 por Lylux, en Flickr
lylux is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2011, 07:37 PM   #1525
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Maria looks to be in fantastic shape. Sasha can't keep his eyes off of her and I think his presence is giving her extra motivation.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2011, 08:20 PM   #1526
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Aww Sheshe
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:17 AM   #1527
country flag Shyra

Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice Shyra is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloti View Post
Imagine what Maria's Pictures holding the Trophy there would be .
imagining and loving it!!!

follow me on twitter: @shyrapova
Shyra is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2011, 02:36 PM   #1528
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

She looks so great on those Roland Garros pics!
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:05 PM   #1529
country flag Yulyasha

Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light

May 18 - HQs

Yulyasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:07 PM   #1530
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of