Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #571
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Sofia:

"Serdika" group
Simona Halep
Maria Kirilenko
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Alize Cornet

"Sredets"group
Ana Ivanovic
Samantha Stosur
Elena Vesnina
Tsvetana Pironkova

What a terrible draw!!!
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #572

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Result:

Tsvetana Pironkova 06 26 Ana Ivanovic

Tsvetana Pironkova 26 64 06 Elena Vesnina

Tsvetana Pironkova 16 46 Samantha Stosur

Last edited by SurfingPikachu : Nov 2nd, 2013 at 07:47 AM.
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 07:48 AM   #573

Interview: This season is over.

- The season is over , I'm happy with the results this year , I think we talked enough on this topic. I am glad that the year ended with a home tournament. The crowd here is great, regardless of my results this year supported me for which I thank her .
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 07:59 AM   #574

I cannot understand what made her feel happy with this year's result except her Wimbledon.
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 08:10 AM   #575
country flag dreylau

dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
Interview: This season is over.

- The season is over , I'm happy with the results this year , I think we talked enough on this topic. I am glad that the year ended with a home tournament. The crowd here is great, regardless of my results this year supported me for which I thank her .
She never said she's happy with her results. It's a mistake of translation in my opinion because she's not happy with her results!

Tsvetana's official website
dreylau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #576

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreylau View Post
She never said she's happy with her results. It's a mistake of translation in my opinion because she's not happy with her results!
Oh, sorry! I saw the interview again.
Q: The season is over for you…
A: I am not satisfied with the results this year, but we talked about it already with you. I am happy to finish the year with a home tournament. The crowd was fantastic even though I had not a good year. Thank you, fans.

She just felt happy she ended this season in Sofia.
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #577
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
Oh, sorry! I saw the interview again.
Q: The season is over for you…
A: I am not satisfied with the results this year, but we talked about it already with you. I am happy to finish the year with a home tournament. The crowd was fantastic even though I had not a good year. Thank you, fans.

She just felt happy she ended this season in Sofia.
Of course she is happy - that's $35,000 and 75 ranking points for just showing up She's #108 now, but she won't play any ITF tournaments, so at the end she might have to play qualies at the Australian Open as other girls around that position will try hard to get to the main draw.

Tsvetana Pironkova
kr1s71an is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #578

2014 the first tournament: Shenzhen!

Tsveti will come to China! So happy! I will watch her games absolutely!
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 06:10 AM   #579

Due to Nadia Petrova's withdrawal, Tsveti has been into AO MD.
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 05:41 AM   #580
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a good reason, but at least she's in MD

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 04:31 AM   #581
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Shenzhen Q1 vs. Kalashnikova GEO

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #582

I watched the game on the court! Today her serve was really good!

Tsveti's forehand changes. Now she uses forehand top spin less.

Maybe her forehand power is not large. But the change works well.

She is really nice. Tomorrow I will watch her play against Golubic.

I saw Golubic's game a little. Her ball has many changes.

She likes using slice and dropshot.

I think Tsveti is afraid of this kind of player. What I can do is cheer for her around her.

Hope she can do her best. And it was her first victory in China.

It is so lucky for me to witness. Good luck to her!
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #583
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Great win Tsveti!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 03:44 AM   #584
country flag hellas719

Keep winning!

Old Dec 29th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #585

Her today's performance is really different from yesterday...

She didn't want to lose. Always cheer up for herself.

Result is unhappy, but she can play like Q1. She will be back absolutely.