Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #241
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has disabled reputation
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
Hey guys! Could you help me?
I would like to know how my name is pronunciate in bulgarian. I found a link but I don't know if it's right.

http://www.forvo.com/search/%D0%94%D...0%D0%BD%D0%B0/

Could you guys check it for me please?
Yeah, that's right Джована

Tsvetana Pironkova
kr1s71an is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2011, 12:50 AM   #242
country flag Giovanna

Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr1s71an View Post
Yeah, that's right Джована
What about the pronunciation? Is that the way you bulgarian say it?
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 09:29 PM   #243
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanna View Post
What about the pronunciation? Is that the way you bulgarian say it?
The pronunciation is the same as you do

Tsvetana Pironkova
kr1s71an is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 02:37 AM   #244
country flag Giovanna

Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of Giovanna has much to be proud of

Thanks kr1s71an for your help! I have to learn the basics of bulgarian and I really wanted to know how they pronunciate my name!
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 06:36 AM   #245
country flag Phesto

Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice

Hi all,

I see Tsveti's name on the site below. Do you think this means that Tsveti is playing qualifying in Cincinnati?

http://www.cincytennis.com/Players/Entry_List/
Phesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 07:07 AM   #246
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phesto View Post
Hi all,

I see Tsveti's name on the site below. Do you think this means that Tsveti is playing qualifying in Cincinnati?

http://www.cincytennis.com/Players/Entry_List/
I guess so. The Cincy players list thread on TF knows more than I do, however:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=439847&page=3
~~~
Special Mention: Jarka Gajdosova, queen headcase of the WTA
Purple_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #247
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Good that she's playing Cincy qualies. She's going to need matches.
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:28 AM   #248
country flag jmorgan

jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all jmorgan is a name known to all

I had planned on going to the Saturday quallies already. Now I will be sure to go. With camera in hand.
jmorgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 10:51 PM   #249
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

Looks like Tsveti made the main draw, and will face Christina McHale in the first round. Not an easy match by any stretch. If she wins, she'll face Wozniacki, whom she has never beaten (0-3), in the second round.

No Venus here either. Kind of a bad draw.
~~~
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 07:38 AM   #250
country flag eDonkey

eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute eDonkey has a reputation beyond repute

57 64 16 for Tsveti yesterday and report from a poster here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post

Christina McHale def. Tsevtana Pironkova 7-5,4-6,6-1 (most of match)
I can see why Pironkova took it to a third. Christina, love the girl to death, tenses up in tight situations, like the numerous break points at 4-4 in the second. Pironkova kept using the forehand slice that has taken her to the second week of Wimbledon two years in a row now. Christina's footwork was the best of the day, maybe just as good as Ms.Squeaky Shoes herself (Ivanovic). The chair umpire was so blind that both players kept complaining alot. Shelby Rogers, who is here with Christina this week was with Christina's mom. Alex (simonsaystennis) and my brother Joey have known them for over a year. I had met Shelby at a 25k in Florida last year. After the win Christina's camp was very relieved. She gave Alex a hug and since I dont know the pair that well I was off to the side.
See, Joey is my twin brother and Xtina's mom did not know that so she gave me a hug and I was like I am not who you think you are Shelby then remembered me from the Fort Walton Beach tournament and it was a good laugh after a well-deserved victory.
At that same 25k I saw Pironkova, and since then has bashed the ball hoping it will go in. Add slice to the forehand and that is Pironkova's game.
TennisTipping.Singles(#16|06.08.2012) ITF Fukuoka, Roland Garros|RU ITF Cali
TennisTipping.Doubles(#82|09.04.2012) ITF Casablanca (w/diego36arg), ITF Cagnes-Sur-Mer (w/Frederik), 2010 Osaka (w/CapriatiRules)
eDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 04:36 AM   #251
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Tsveti

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 04:37 AM   #252
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

Tsvetana
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2011, 06:49 PM   #253
country flag Purple_Rain

Tsveti will face Monica Niculescu in the first round at New Haven. A rematch of this year's AO, and one of the worst matches Tsveti has ever played.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=427047
~~~
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 02:29 AM   #254
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can get revenge
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 04:36 AM   #255
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

Good luck
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote