Lucie Ready to Rumble (obviously in doubles) at Roland Garros - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2011, 11:17 AM   #1
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Lucie Ready to Rumble (obviously in doubles) at Roland Garros

The OOP for Sunday is out, and Lucie vs Flipkens is third on court 6, so I decided to just make the thread but since I am generally terrible luck, we can expect a loss

Anyway, I heard it's supposed to be windy tomorrow, so hopefully Lucie is able to handle that better than she has in the past. A comfortable win would be lovely

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos

Last edited by Davodus : May 25th, 2011 at 03:09 PM.
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2011, 04:29 PM   #2
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future
Re: Lucie Ready to Rumble at Roland Garros

Lucie has some redeeming to do after last year and the match that will not be named with Hercog... Hopefully she steps up and plays some great tennis.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:06 AM   #3
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, yes she does that match is still burned into my brain Maybe with less pressure and expectation this year she will play a little more freely here...lets hope so.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:42 AM   #4
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

What match with Hercog? Seriously, I can't recall such a match... I'm not even joking . I'm scared to look it up for fear of jogging my memory. I'm experiencing some kind of selective memory phenomenon I suppose.

Good luck against Flipkens.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM   #5
country flag Davodus

Yes you must be

Lucie is just about to start. Also, she and Krajicek drew Hantuchova/Radwanska in the doubles R1...tough draw looks like she wont be defending her 2nd round doubles points.

Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:20 PM   #6
country flag Davodus

Lucie won the first set 6-1...hopefully she doesn't complicate things.

Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:29 PM   #7
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

This is typical, Lucie is winning easily and there is no stream. Keep it up please!
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:38 PM   #8
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

6:1, 4:1 ... looks very promising, but I don´t wanna jinx her.
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:44 PM   #9
country flag Davodus

6-1 6-1 from 1-1 in the 2nd when she went down 0-40 on her serve, she never looked back. Very good performance by the look of it.

Old May 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM   #10
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Easier than expected. Well done.
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:01 PM   #11
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Great Wish we could have seen the match but this win means that i will maybe see her on wednesday

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:27 PM   #12
country flag liesel

liesel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hooray for Lucie. Great win!! Fantastic score!!
Hopefully i'll get to see some of the match later today!!
liesel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:39 PM   #13
country flag Davodus

New outfit for RG...well new colours

Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:00 PM   #14
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

I'm totally shocked with how easily she won, it's almost too good to be true. In any case job done already with points defended, and can look forward to the match against Goerges. Hopefully purple will be a winning colour for Lucie, she looks different with a plait, but still good.
Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:26 PM   #15
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nice that she has already defended last year's points. Big hitting match-up coming up.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote