Tamarine Tanasugarn 2011 Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #16
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamarine Tanasugarn 2011 Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
thank you

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 08:23 PM   #17
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

gl in pattaya next week. come on, tammy, you have to defend points from the final from last year. hope she wins her first match of the season and that she's physically fitter than in australia and maybe she also lost some weight, would be better for her.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 09:13 PM   #18
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

hope her injury is better!

free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 08:56 AM   #19

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

Pattaya R1: Tamarine Tanasugarn vs Ayumi Morita

gl tammy, get the first win of the season!

tammy also plays doubles with craybas as the no.3 seeded team. in R1 against clerico/palkina. gl

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : Feb 7th, 2011 at 09:01 AM.
Old Feb 8th, 2011, 11:15 AM   #20

ok, tammy seems to be in no good shape. she lost her match 63 62. so now her ranking will definetly plummet. hope she wins at least a doubles match!

Old Feb 8th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #21

yay, she won her doubles first round. (3) Craybas/Tanasugarn (USA/THA) d. Clerico/Palkina (ITA/KGZ) 76(9) 62. come on tammy, win at least some more doubles matches!

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:27 AM   #22

she lost in the second round in doubles. Sun/Zheng (CHN/CHN) d. (3) Craybas/Tanasugarn (USA/THA) 67(9) 62 104. come on tammy, get your act together and start winning!

Old Feb 15th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #23
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

she's probably just out of shape from injury. hopefully, she'll recover and have a great grass season and on!
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #24
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

where is she playing the next couple of weeks?
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #25

tammy no. 13 on the md entry list in kuala lumpur next week! come on tammy, get some wins this time!

Old Feb 26th, 2011, 03:05 PM   #26

Kuala Lumpur R1:

Tamarine Tanasugarn vs (8) Bojana Jovanovski

another tough draw for tammy! come on, win a match this time! gl!

Old Feb 27th, 2011, 04:32 PM   #27
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Come on Tammy!
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:41 AM   #28

ok, so tammy is playing right now and she's getting DESTROYED by jovanovski! jovanovski is leading 60 30. don't know what's wrong with her but she doesn't look very comfortable or motivated......error after error for tammy.....what a disastrous season for tammy so far.....i see a double bagel coming....hope tammy wins at least one game!

Old Mar 1st, 2011, 04:51 AM   #29

tammy avoided the double bagel but lost 06 16 in just 41 minutes! what a disaster! come on tammy, get your act together or your ranking will plummet even more!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Mar 10th, 2011 at 04:43 AM.
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #30
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

tammy withdraw from indian well