Tamarine Tanasugarn 2011 Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 08:13 AM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Tamarine Tanasugarn 2011 Cheering Thread

Tammy's part of the draw at the 2011 AO. She's got a really tough first round match against no. 14 seed sharapova! but gl to you tammy and show all the young girls that age doesn't matter. let's hope for another successful year for tammy!

Venus Williams USA (4)
v
Sara Errani ITA

Sandra Zahlavova CZE
v
Renata Voracova CZE

Qualifier
v
Qualifier

Jill Craybas USA
v
Andrea Petkovic GER (30)

Kaia Kanepi EST (20)
v
Magdalena Rybarikova SVK

Julia Goerges GER
v
Edina Gallovits - Hall ROU

Elena Vesnina RUS
v
Virginie Razzano FRA

Tamarine Tanasugarn THA
v
Maria Sharapova RUS (14)

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 10:23 AM   #2
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tamarine Tanasugarn 2011 Cheering Thread

Awful draw

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #3

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

tammy is also really unlucky in doubles: here's her part of the draw:

Shahar Peer ISR (14)
Shuai Peng CHN (14)
v
Tatjana Malek GER
Andrea Petkovic GER

Bojana Jovanovski SRB
Varvara Lepchenko USA
v
Kimiko Date-Krumm JPN
Shuai Zhang CHN

Sybille Bammer AUT
Anastasija Sevastova LAT
v
Andrea Hlavackova CZE
Lucie Hradecka CZE

Marina Erakovic NZL
Tamarine Tanasugarn THA
v
Kveta Peschke CZE (2)
Katarina Srebotnik SLO (2)

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #4
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps Tammy can score two upsets? After all top players are rather nervous in first round and might not play as well... But it is all up to her to take the chance.
I recall last year she was not bad against Kim. Not like it was a total thrashing despite the scoreline...
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2011, 01:26 PM   #5

yeah, maybe, let's hope she can do some damage to sharapova.....and she's go the honor to play the first match on rod laver arena! so gl tammy and show us some great shots!

Old Jan 16th, 2011, 11:43 PM   #6

ok, watching the match right now, tammy has absolutely no chance. she doesn't look 100% physically fit, hope it's nothing serious, but it seems she can't move very well. maybe she sould retire if she's not alright. we'll see what happens.

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 12:08 AM   #7

ok, so tammy lost the first set 1:6, but she leads 2:1 in the second set and seems to move a bit better. still not sure if she can do some damage to sharapova today. now they had a little break, the roof was closed because it started raining. so gl tammy, keep improving!

now she broke sharapova and leads 3:1 second set!

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 12:37 AM   #8

tammy lost 61 63. she didn't look comfortable on the court, she had problems with her movement and she has a bandage at her right elbow. so she's obviously not alright. hope she can win at least a doubles match, but she's got a tough draw against the no.2 seeds in the first round. anyways, gl tammy!

Old Jan 17th, 2011, 04:17 AM   #9
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

AO.2011.WS.R1.Sharapova.vs.Tanasugarn.RUS.XviD
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 11:59 PM   #10
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Open R1: Maria Sharapova vs. Tamarine Tanasugarn

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=14176#p14176
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 12:05 AM   #11
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy shouldn't be playing doubles now. She's clearly not fit due to injury and also looks too chubby right now... Hope she can regroup fast, she got her home tournament coming up soon!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #12
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of Anya07 has much to be proud of

Sharapova-Tanasugarn.Australian.Open.2011.1st (8 parts)

was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 11:29 PM   #13
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Tammy will play next in Pattaya, before that will be Fed Cup, if the result in Fed cup is not good I am worried her ranking would plummet .

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 08:29 AM   #14

AO doubles R1:

Kveta Peschke CZE/Katarina Srebotnik SLO (2) def. Marina Erakovic NZL/Tamarine Tanasugarn THA 64 75

at least they were not blown away. but tammy doesn't seem to be 100% fit. she has too much weight (in my opinion) and that seems to affect her speed. come on tammy, work out a bit more to get good results, otherwise your ranking will plummet!

Old Jan 24th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #15
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

AG.2010.WS.QF.Mirza.vs.Tanasugarn.Part
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote