Australian Open 2011: The DRAW WAS RIGGED!! BULLSHIT!! better luck next year? :( - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:20 AM   #1
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute
Australian Open 2011: The DRAW WAS RIGGED!! BULLSHIT!! better luck next year? :(

i wrote revival coz i did that for kiri last year and she made it to the quarters and im realllly hoping that is what is gonna happen with our little fighter. i dont want anyone to get the wrong impression and think that because i wrote "make it past the first round" like im belittling dinara or anything negative. i just she wins her first match so she has the confidence that if she puts her mind to it she can win...perhaps against a top 20 player too.

ok im rambling, but im sincerely hoping she gets the best and easiest draw she can have at the little hiccup in her career. easy opponent (LL) please.

and someone PLEASE tell me she's playing dubs with a good doubles player. so at least i have a bit of confidence to know that she will be in melbourne a bit longer so that i can finally get her autograph and a pic with her. 3rd year im going to the AO and 3rd straight yr im trying to get her autograph

man i wish she still had Z as her coach.

twitter
AO pics on tumblr

Last edited by bad_angel_109 : Jan 20th, 2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: changed her name from 'dina' to 'dinara' & editied title
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:24 AM   #2
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future
Re: Dina's 2011 Australian Open Revival Campaign to make it PAST the first round! :(

http://twitter.com/Dinarik27/status/12813705399
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #3

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dina's 2011 Australian Open Revival Campaign to make it PAST the first round! :(

oh, right. i didnt see that, soz. what does she like being called? just 'dinara'?

*goes to change thread title*

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #4
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dinara's 2011 Australian Open Revival Campaign to make it PAST the first round! :

(guys can call her Di, she twitted once. )
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #5

Re: Dinara's 2011 Australian Open Revival Campaign to make it PAST the first round! :

^ lol, that's it? anything else? Di kinda of reminds me of princess diana (bless her soul)

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #6
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

As long as you don't add the Lady in front

Di reminds me of Zeljko's tattoo

I'm looking forward to see her draw though.

Zeljko Krajan

Last edited by vanúss : Jan 11th, 2011 at 09:46 AM.
vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 10:48 AM   #7
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post

Di reminds me of Zeljko's tattoo

I'm looking forward to see her draw though.
me too!!Like Zeljko's tattoo I always like her Chinese name a lot especially the Di(迪)
about the draw,if she will not change a bit,any players r hard for her to play!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time

Last edited by DS.Fan. : Jan 11th, 2011 at 10:54 AM.
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #8
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

First round it is. [1] Clijsters.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 10:42 PM   #9
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

I swear to God, next time anyone opens a thread title with anything in it about results, I'll.... I'll... okay, I don't know what. But something bad.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:22 PM   #10
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it was gonna be the worst after the draw guy said she had a seed.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:38 PM   #11
country flag swim4life227

swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara, save the fucking tour from the stomach inducing Kim hype by sending her out round 1. This could really be the turning point if she can somehow gut this out. Also, if she could somehow gut this out she has a chance to go far here.

If she loses won't this be 6 match losing streak and she'll be out of the top 100?
swim4life227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #12
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe after this she will play where she can win & build confidence.
She has 3 months after this to put her game together before red clay.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #13
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Can't believe. This is sh*t.
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:51 AM   #14
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

many people joked before that maybe Dinara will meet Kim.well,now it comes true!Tell me it's not true....i wanna cry....

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 02:14 AM   #15
country flag swim4life227

swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute

If she loses she will prbly have to start doing qualies. That might be the best thing for her. She needs to knock that rust off. She clearly has some form but it's so impossible to work on her game when she draws such ridiculous opponents in round 1.

She just really needs *one* good break in the draw to get her game back. God knows Ana Ivanoic got some favorable draws when her rank was sinking.
swim4life227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote