Hobart 2011 Anna vs 1st Round Errani - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2011, 03:27 AM   #16
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hobart 2011 Anna vs 1st Round Errani

Errani def. Chak 7-6 6-3

lazy

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2011, 06:13 AM   #17
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not an hater of sara, but a fan neither....but this loss is a shame, Sara isn't that good on HC and surely Anna is from another league

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 10:48 AM   #18
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Sort of glad I didn't stay up to watch this. Can anyone please summarise for me how Anna is playing and what's not working?

I think we all need to hope now for a kind AO draw. If she can just win one round there it will be some good points in the bag.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #19
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgianFan View Post
Errani def. Chak 7-6 6-3

lazy
Anna was up a break like the entire first set.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 01:29 PM   #20
country flag dornik

dornik has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
i'm not an hater of sara, but a fan neither....but this loss is a shame, Sara isn't that good on HC and surely Anna is from another league
She used to be from another league
dornik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 03:24 PM   #21
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
Sort of glad I didn't stay up to watch this. Can anyone please summarise for me how Anna is playing and what's not working?

I think we all need to hope now for a kind AO draw. If she can just win one round there it will be some good points in the bag.
Well she started the match on fire - hitting at least 3 consecutive winners to break Errani from the off, and actually backed that up with a hold to love herself. From there, however, the games would get decently close (like 30-30) and Anna would make a foolish error and Errani would end up taking the game usually - Anna led 4-2 in the first, but Errani got it to 4-5 and had some set points. Anna bravely fought them off and the set ended with a close tie-breaker (that TB though ended on a long, basically pushing-point from both players with a weird low ball that landed right at Anna's feet and she didn't even get. She walked back to her chair at like -5 miles an hour )
The second set was just an increase to the errors of the first, Errani breaking immediately and Anna showing some occasional fighting spirit.
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 05:19 PM   #22
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

i really thought Anna was gonna be great in the aussie series! i hope she gets it together for the AO! GO ANNA!