Hobart 2011: "GOD I'm getting old :-(" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 05:13 PM   #1
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future
Hobart 2011: "GOD I'm getting old :-("

Apparently no one told Dinara when she's playing...

Oh... honey.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #2
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future
Re: Hobart 2011: "GOD I'm getting old :-("

LOLZ. Well, maybe they did tell her but cos she's so 'old' she forgot
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 07:37 AM   #3
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Ahahahahhaha! Marion 1r.

Seriously, the next Ana Ivanovic fan I have to listen to whining about how horrible Ana's luck is is gonna get a fist to the face.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:35 AM   #4
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

(1)Marion Bartoli (FRA) v Dinara Safina (RUS) auckland her first oponent is Wicky.Hobart VS Marion in my memory,she never beat Marion!anyway,good luck- -

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:58 AM   #5
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
Ahahahahhaha! Marion 1r.

Seriously, the next Ana Ivanovic fan I have to listen to whining about how horrible Ana's luck is is gonna get a fist to the face.
seriously, don't tell me they can't even rig a draw...
(of course someone like karolina got her 2 bitches in the opening round, Kiri-Domi.)
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #6
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy^^Dinarik View Post
(1)Marion Bartoli (FRA) v Dinara Safina (RUS) auckland her first oponent is Wicky.Hobart VS Marion in my memory,she never beat Marion!anyway,good luck- -
2007 T1 Indian Wells R3 Bartoli 6-4 6-3
2007 T1 Toronto R3 Bartoli 6-2 6-7(2) 6-0
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 09:54 AM   #7
country flag redsonja

On the one hand, 2007 was probably the best year of Marion's career.
On the other hand, in 2007 Dinara was better than she is now. (Sad but true )
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 10:16 AM   #8
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

i just hate that loopy hopeless pushing so much, like someone sticking needles in my heart every time.
and can't believe she can't get over it!!!!
go for it, step into the court, kill that fuckin ball!!!
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 10:21 AM   #9
country flag redsonja

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvßr View Post
i just hate that loopy hopeless pushing so much, like someone sticking needles in my heart every time.
This, this, exactly. It's almost impossible to watch. The way she played the tiebreak against Yanina was so good, why can't you just play like that all the time??
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 11:41 AM   #10
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
2007 T1 Indian Wells R3 Bartoli 6-4 6-3
2007 T1 Toronto R3 Bartoli 6-2 6-7(2) 6-0
yes,I remember she got a bagel from Marion
her shape is so unstable during the match.sometimes she played good but she couldnt keep it.

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #11
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
On the one hand, 2007 was probably the best year of Marion's career.
On the other hand, in 2007 Dinara was better than she is now. (Sad but true )
that's what i was about to say, when i saw those two matches were from 2007 i was like "it doesn't count now !" but it does, and it's not good

She's extremely lucky, her season will be fun if she keeps getting top players in the first rounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvßr View Post
go for it, step into the court, kill that fuckin
Word. It's too bad i fell asleep during the TB if she played better at that moment

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #12
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

@ the thread title and at the first post. Davai and God bless!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 12:08 AM   #13
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck girl!
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 12:47 AM   #14
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

WIN win WIN!
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 07:01 AM   #15
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

She just can't catch a break!
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza

Last edited by Ashi : Jan 9th, 2011 at 09:45 AM.
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote