Sabine's BFF on tour - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #31
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's BFF on tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
I think Sabine has figured out that Jarka is maybe too emo?
True, I do like her, but she is such a trainwreck. Hope she will finally get over all this stuff.
Really time for her to finally get her s**t together.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #32
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Poor Jarka's been going through a tough time on and off the court. I certainly don't think Sabine would think that.
Uhh... pretty sure cosmoose was only joking.
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #33
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Uhh... pretty sure cosmoose was only joking.
Yeah I'm sure they were, I'm just very sensitive towards Sabine and Jarka and Jarka especially has copped some crap on twitter before so I think she's had a tough time. She's not been 'emo' over nothing.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 09:19 PM   #34
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/577/x2ae4788c.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3399/x2ae48212.jpg

Was nice to see Sabs & Aga together. Sabs had mentioned they were friends but that was an interview going back to when she was 18 I think. I hadn't seen them together although I thought I saw a pic of them hanging around offcourt at the Stanford tournament last year, when Sabs beat her during her great run of form in the US swing.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 03:18 AM   #35
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Yeah I'm sure they were, I'm just very sensitive towards Sabine and Jarka and Jarka especially has copped some crap on twitter before so I think she's had a tough time. She's not been 'emo' over nothing.
means i wasn't serious.

but not 'emo' over nothing? have you read her AO press conference?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 07:26 AM   #36
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
means i wasn't serious.

but not 'emo' over nothing? have you read her AO press conference?
Didn't see the whole thing actually until now but as I said she's been through a tough time. There's nothing wrong with being sensitive, maybe it's just her personality. She appears to be that kind of person. I suppose maybe it looks like she complains too much and that may seem silly because it's not a bad life being a pro tennis player, but I'm not judging her for it.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Feb 14th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #37
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Maybe I shouldn't add Angie Kerber to this list...

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 02:08 AM   #38
country flag TennisRacist

TennisRacist TennisRacist TennisRacist TennisRacist TennisRacist TennisRacist TennisRacist TennisRacist TennisRacist TennisRacist TennisRacist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Well.. maybe they were friends..

..before Kerber killed her 2 times this year

but srs.thats just tennis. of course its competition but nobody can hate/dislike another player because she was better

being in one team doesn't implicate being friends. they compete against each other in team as well. and you know.. sabine was favourized in team and Kerber kind of underdog, she really wanted beat Sabine to be more important for team. and no matter what they say in post-match interview, because they wont say that they dislike opponent
TennisRacist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #39

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
I don't think that's the case. It was a tough loss, but she still should've given Angie some recognition at the net.
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #40
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Who tweeted congratulations when Angie won Paris? Julia, ALG, Petko and Tadde
Who didn't tweet congratulations? Sabine.

Now we know the rest of the story...

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #41
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't give too much on that handshake. I heard they talked afterwards. And Angie didn't seem to be upset about it in her post-match interview. She said she was good friends with Sabine.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #42

Quote:

Sabine rarely tweets these days though...
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #43
country flag Mike81

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Sabine rarely tweets these days though...
True Especially after she loses. As if she is embarassed to come online or something.

Last edited by Mike81 : Feb 15th, 2012 at 10:53 AM.
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #44
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

it's easier to communicate with your fans if you won

Sure, we are disappointed but how much she has to...

Hope she plays the dobs.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #45
country flag Omega1

Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all Omega1 is a name known to all

Quote:

Who knows ,who tweeted congratulations when Sabine won Charlston, Dallas , Birmingham ?
Omega1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote