Sabine's BFF on tour - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 07:14 AM   #16
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine's BFF on tour

Surely her best 'BFF'

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #17
country flag Specter
★ ★ ★ ★

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Surely her best 'BFF'
I think you're onto something there.

Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:30 PM   #18
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter View Post
I think you're onto something there.

Dog looks like one scary dude with those green eyes!!!
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #19
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

^ Lol he really does...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #20
country flag Ian Aberdon

Perhaps Geekking can confirm, but I'll add Ipek Senoglu to this list, judging by the Istanbul'a Giden Yol videos (which I love by the way - Ipek is really good & gorgeous herself!). Also Ipek & Sabine in Dallas (just the cutest thing ever!) & the photos of the two of them at an ITF event in Michigan I think it was, where they were icicle fighting as it was still the bleak midwinter!
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 07:35 AM   #21
country flag Ian Aberdon

Daniela Hantuchova, seeing as Sabs confirmed this in her Bali blog. And of course Daniela tried out blind serving with Sabs in Cincy!

Mind you, as Sabs herself mentioned she has "lots of friends" on Tour (no surprise as she's adorably popular everwhere!) I probably should add most of the rest of the names on the Tour!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #22
country flag Ian Aberdon

Geekking talking about Petko, Marion & Sam loving Sabine on the other thread puts me in mind of this thread again.

I assume that if you have lunch with someone, they are a friend. I mean, you wouldn't lunch with your enemy would you?

In that case, Sabs was having lunch with Yanina Wickmayer last year, during the Dallas tourney I think. Sabs had a pic up of it on her Facebook. Looked like they were happy in each other's company.

That pleases me, as I quite like Wicky!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #23
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Didn`t she already memntion being very good friends with Marion after their Wimby match?
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #24
country flag Ian Aberdon

Julia seems to be very fond of Sabine. Plenty pictures of the two of them together since the Auckland tourney, the vid of "who was the most German" (ay ay ay!! ) & of course the recent Fed Cup. Jule is a top girl!

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #25
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Julia seems to be very fond of Sabine. Plenty pictures of the two of them together since the Auckland tourney, the vid of "who was the most German" (ay ay ay!! ) & of course the recent Fed Cup. Jule is a top girl!
yeah, I agree! but don´t forget Jarka Gajdosova! their twitter talking has stopped for a while but I believe they are still good friends on tour....
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #26
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovegun View Post
yeah, I agree! but don´t forget Jarka Gajdosova! their twitter talking has stopped for a while but I believe they are still good friends on tour....
I think Sabine has figured out that Jarka is maybe too emo?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #27
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine and Jarka both tweet less often than they used to anyway. They may chat more often through private means, rather than want everyone to read their conversations. If so then sad for me that I miss out on witnessing their beautiful friendship, because they appear very close and I've encouraged them in the past to play doubles together. Jarka once replied to me that she would consider it, but then Sabine struck up a pretty good combo with Sam and Jarka is with Bethanie MS. Still as far as I know they are very sweet friends off the court!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #28
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 06:02 AM   #29
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
never heard about that
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #30
country flag Mike81

Poor Jarka's been going through a tough time on and off the court. I certainly don't think Sabine would think that.