Alexandra Cadantu - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #1246
country flag daniel_1089

daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
MTO for Hlavackova.

Do they make brain transplantation on court now?
good one
daniel_1089 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #1247
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Ioi
I see what you did there.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1248
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Dat ace.

3rd set - here we come.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #1249
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
MTO for Hlavackova.

Do they make brain transplantation on court now?
maybe, but the only one available is Safarova's one
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1250
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
Frustration is getting to Hlavackova.

Fast but not enough.
I have a printscreen.
I plead a moment of insanity.
But why would you use it?
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #1251
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Does Hlavackova imitate Lisicki?
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #1252
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Andrea is such a beautiful girl but so on and off.
Is Sorana her middle name ?

@uncurv I won't.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #1253
country flag Curcubeu

Sad ending.

Good fight from Alexandra.

Funny to see me losing my TT at Wimbledon after Monica choking MPs and now I'm winning because of another Romanian saving them.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1254
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Aaron

in all honesty Andrea exaggerated it a bit, but still it looked quite painful
Alex did a great job fighting, but it was such a bad quality stuff

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1255
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post

@uncurv I won't.

Peer next! Katowice qf reloaded
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1256
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
in all honesty Andrea exaggerated it a bit, but still it looked quite painful
It was like watching my fave ATP player - brain cramp followed by physical cramping.

I'm sure there has to be some correlation, but I'm no doctor.
She will recover quickly, though. She is still young.

That match against Peer gonna be super ugly.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #1257
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

this
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #1258
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Alex fights, that's for sure
Sad to see what happened to Andi. I hope its not a tear. She couldn't walk.
MM quality drame
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #1259
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She was ranked 11 once, we don't need a comeback just before she may play two Romanians in a row
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #1260
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

we want a Romanian catfight-SF

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote