Alexandra Cadantu - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1216
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Adidas girl
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #1217
country flag Si Si Simona

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

2 good games at the start, almost broke in the first. Alex looks relaxed and the Czech girl has a lot of UFs.
Looking good until now and the Czech hard hitting is not effective until now.

1-1
Si Si Simona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 02:54 PM   #1218

Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold Si Si Simona is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncurv View Post
Adidas girl
the only thing Alex does better than Simona Adidas looks better than lacoste.
copied from simona the bun hair style

oh that drop shoot wasn't good 1-3
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #1219
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Alex is losing all the important points...it could easily be 4-1 for her now

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1220

back on serve 5-4, good fight Alex
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1221

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
Alex is losing all the important points...it could easily be 4-1 for her now
she is lost around the net. she gets to all the balls at the net because she is fast but she cant finish them.
nice fight and a good break back
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1222

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she saved the first SP with a terrific rally...but then made a couple of bad choices that cost her the set...but the match is far from over! she can still win it

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1223
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

The stupidity displayed by both players in this first set is enough for 3 Cîrstea matches.

Alexandra's serving was the best I've seen from her in ages, until she had a GP for 5 all...
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:34 PM   #1224

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

She's such a great runner, but most of the times she just runs in vain
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
she saved the first SP with a terrific rally...but then made a couple of bad choices that cost her the set...but the match is far from over! she can still win it
Seems over to me. Straight sets over.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1226
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Watching this match is making me realize how important a good shot selection is. Both players have obviously never heard of it.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:58 PM   #1227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Watching this match is making me realize how important a good shot selection is. Both players have obviously never heard of it.
I gotta love your bitterness

IMO Alex knows what she sould do, but lucks the rough power to play the winners she would like to, but her drops are probably even worse than her volleying...

Andrea has probably some of the most awkward movement out of both wings, which give her no reliability

=

a mess

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #1228
country flag daniel_1089

daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice daniel_1089 is just really nice

Alexandra can be named "pusher"??
daniel_1089 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #1229
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_1089 View Post
Alexandra can be named "pusher"??
No, call her "duchess" !
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #1230
country flag Curcubeu

She is making a mess of this second set.

Incredibly stupid.