Alexandra Cadantu - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:18 PM   #571
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

actually it's the federation who didn't even bother to write me back a no

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2012, 04:23 PM   #572
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

It's the Romanian tennis federation.

They can't even afford a decent Fed Cup coach, let alone motivate the best players to participate for different reasons and we are actually quite patriotic people.

Once again, stay patient, Gaspa!

God, I just have to think back at the stories of people waiting 15 years for their first car...
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #573
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Alexandra Cadantu - A matter of perspective
To make a further step forward in the development of her game, she will have to train even harder and more professional. Therefore she ended the year splitting up in friendship with Popovici and has now a new formed coaching team of 3 on her side, headed by Artemon Apostu, supported by Adrian Gavrila and most noticeable, looked after by former ATP pro and world #148 Adrian Cruciat.
I did not know that so thanks for this info.
Great article as always. The Begu one was the most emotional.

Will you do one for Simona also.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM   #574
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, every week or so another girl is featured.
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:14 PM   #575
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soimu View Post
I did not know that so thanks for this info.
Great article as always. The Begu one was the most emotional.

Will you do one for Simona also.
Agree with you about the emotions delivered by Curcubeu's articles, but I don't think that he can ever match the emotions received by watching a Simona match. This girl is a "killer"
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:23 PM   #576
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
actually it's the federation who didn't even bother to write me back a no
I've known that Italians are very optimistic, but you are beating all my expectations
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 05:26 PM   #577
country flag Curcubeu

My most emotional matches from all Romanian players:

- Alexandra winning Warsaw first. I was so tense in the end with all the weather mess and restart, but it just felt so surreal, especially how she completely demolished Bondarenko in the end

- Alexandra winning Warsaw for the second time. Made me unbelievably happy and by looking at the hate and all that bashing (Dulgheru winning watch etc.) the most satisfying win ever

- Alexandra again, losing to Sharapova in Miami 6-7 in the 3rd after over 4 hours of crueling fight. I stayed up all night and I was so crushed and empty afterwards. In hindisght that tough loss also was the nail into the coffin for her knees.

- Sorana losing to Ivanovic in Linz, the second set lasted 12 minutes, just sad. I'm glad she picked it up again.

- Irina-Camelia's TB dilemma nearly made me throwing my laptop out of the window. For the first time I really pitied someone for being such a headcase, I have never seen anything similar in my life as a tennis fan
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #578
country flag Curcubeu

New profile pic on WTA for Alexandra

leather

Former one

Definitely an upgrade here.
Old Dec 4th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #579

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 5th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #580
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Much better
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #581
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Cadantu d. Camerin 6:7(6) 6:4 7:6(5) in the Czech Interclubs

Fitness GOAT
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #582
country flag Curcubeu

Classic Romanian match with tons of drama and chokes. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasted SPs in the 1st.

Anyway, good to see the work with her new coaching staff paying off in the fitness department. Like no other player in the Top 100 Alexandra is dependent on the fitness, because she needs to play a lot of tournaments especially on the slow clay to keep up her ranking.
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #583
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Alex is on the EL for Shenzhen. First tournament for 2013, it seems.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #584
country flag Curcubeu

First she has to snatch the title for worst player in Top 100 on GM.

Then, she's gonna kick ass for sure. As I said in my review, always expect the unexpected with Alexandra.
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #585

so I should still hope for a reply from the federation