Alexandra Cadantu - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #496
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Tokyo qualies

Rybarikova - Hampton
Razzano - Cadantu
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #497
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Razzano is a physical mess. She can win a match here.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:50 AM   #498
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Overrated her.

3-6 2-6
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:07 PM   #499
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

NID
she should be ranked around 182 and not 82

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:49 PM   #500
country flag Curcubeu

That's laughable.

She's easily a Top 100 player on clay and has reached a WTA final this year. Of course she deserves her ranking, but her game on this surface is a trainwreck, but where does she have the experience? She has barely played on medium Hard in her career and it will haunt her for the rest of her career.

Defeated Bertens, Cornet, Parmentier, Watson, Rybarikova, Soler-Espinosa, Dominguez-Lino among others this season already.

Stop spamming when you are not interested in certain player forums and watch out to maximize your potential like the certain players you are dissing in contrast to that.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 01:03 PM   #501
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I really think that Alexandra is better than Marta D.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:28 PM   #502
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
That's laughable.

She's easily a Top 100 player on clay and has reached a WTA final this year. Of course she deserves her ranking, but her game on this surface is a trainwreck, but where does she have the experience? She has barely played on medium Hard in her career and it will haunt her for the rest of her career.

Defeated Bertens, Cornet, Parmentier, Watson, Rybarikova, Soler-Espinosa, Dominguez-Lino among others this season already.

Stop spamming when you are not interested in certain player forums and watch out to maximize your potential like the certain players you are dissing in contrast to that.
wow, what a list
Seriously,she might be top 100 on clay, but that's all...

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:29 PM   #503
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
I really think that Alexandra is better than Marta D.
http://www.wtatennis.com/headtohead/...~12447,00.html

Marta def. Alex 7-5 2-6 6-0

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:41 PM   #504
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
wow, what a list
Truth is she has achieved huge things for a player with such low talent.

Quote:
I remember watching the livescore of that match
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 08:19 PM   #505
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
wow, what a list
Being among the best 100 in the world, even if it's just claycourt tennis isn't that bad is it? How is your claycourt ranking?

How much Top 100 players did other Top 100 players beat this year? Did you think about that for once?

God, that girl already looked for a place to study in the US because playing tennis didn't pay off at first. She was nothing special as a junior, but found some sponsors after winning a 10k and went all the way up to the Top 100.

She deserves credit, much more than Marta who has all the talent and prefers sunning herself in Egypt than working her ass off. How pathetic is such a statement, please.

And what have you achieved in your life so far?

I don't know. We had so many discussions like this one already, but you are always falling back into your childish small minded world. Is it so hard to surpass this thinking for once and see the whole picture?

Not every player can be a GOAT, not every student can only write A grades, but everyone should receive credit for ehat they do, especially considering their talents.

Quote:
And I know who should have won this one...

Not to mention that it was her first ever match on green clay, but whatever.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Sep 21st, 2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:04 PM   #506
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
And? H2H isn't all in tennis. Rosol isn't better than Nadal, for example.

But I don't know (and this is my fault) why are we talking here about that polish girl with an impossible name (so impossible that even my mouse refuses to copy-paste it ).

This is Alex GOATandu's thread

Last edited by grs : Sep 21st, 2012 at 11:11 PM.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #507
country flag Curcubeu

WTA Linz, Main Draw:

(5)Goerges - Hantuchova
Oprandi - Cadantu
Hradecka - Soler-Espinosa
Arvidsson - (4)Safarova

Good luck!
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #508
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Oprandi is on a good form
Goerges and Hantuchova, on the other side, are not, but there's still much work to do to qualify there.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #509
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 61 62 Go back to ITF Alex
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #510
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!