Alexandra Cadantu - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #436
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Defeated #5 seed Parmentier 6-1 in the third.

Only confirms what I've already said. Alexandra is physically top fit and the Top 50 really should be her next goal. Now against Torro-Flor who appears to be the next big thing. Tough one to come and already looking forward to see her play.

Good luck!
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #437
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Please, let's say welcome to the new Romanian nr 4, Alexandra Cadantu!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #438
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

So Cadantu is over Begu now.
A pleasant surprise her last weeks results. Congratulations.

A real test with the un-defeated Torro-Flor. Someone will stop her streak sooner or later. I hope is Cadantu.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 01:52 PM   #439
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Semifinal lost
Q)Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor (ESP) d. (4)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) 67(5) 75 61
Maybe too many hours played this week with all those 3 setters matches.
Overall a good week for her.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 02:56 PM   #440
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Too many long matches as of late took their toll, but she gave her best. Her serve completely fell apart in the end, as expected.

Next week she is playing the 100k of Olomouc and I hope for another SF there.
Old Jul 21st, 2012, 03:54 PM   #441
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

agree with what it has been said...hopefully she will do well in the USO HC season next...she needs to step up on WTA level

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 10:48 AM   #442
country flag Curcubeu

New career high of #72 this week.

100k ITF Olomouc, Main Draw:

(7)Valeria Savinykh (RUS) v Monica Puig (PUR)
Elitsa Kostova (BUL) v (SR)Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE)
Amra Sadikovic (SUI) v (wc)Anastasija Sevastova (LAT)
(2)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v (Q)Ines Ferrer-Suarez (ESP)

Should make semis here.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jul 23rd, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #443
country flag Curcubeu

Defeated ace machine Ferrer-Suarez 6-1 6-3

Next up is Sevastova which could be quite tricky, but she should be consistent enough to get the win.
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #444
country flag Curcubeu

Sevastova definately has all the weapons, but it depends on her consistency.

Puig - hell no.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:24 PM   #445
country flag Curcubeu

Defeated Sevastova 7-5 6-2

Much easier than I expected, but on the other hand, she is simply the better and more consistent player at the moment.

If she can keep this up, Puig shouldn't be a big problem either.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #446
country flag soimu

Checked the livescore from time to time. It was 4-2 for Sevastova in 1st set and chance to do 5-2.
Next time I checked it was 7-5 for Cadantu.
Mental GOAT.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #447
country flag Curcubeu

Defeated Puig 7-6(5) 6-3

All Romanian semi against Madalina now, please.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #448
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

She enters the top 70 with this win Keep'em bothered Alex
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #449
country flag Curcubeu

CC

Cadantu & Cohen

Coming for your faves' wigs.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #450
country flag Curcubeu

That's because they have watched her playing one single time against the FO Champion that has more or less steamrolled the field.

Alexandra is a very solid baseliner with a decent shot selection and retrieving abilities, only her serve is crap, but she is still better (at least on clay) than many other scrubs in the Top 100 and she already proved it.