Alexandra Cadantu - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 04:56 PM   #2146
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2014 Portugal Open

http://bitly.com/1tbGAFx
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #2147
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
No US Open, just ITF in 2014 for Alexandra starting with 25k Mamaia

USO quallies are the week before Mamaia 25k , so she can go to USA, try to qualify and then go to Mamaia ITF.

According to that statement, she should have withdrawn till now, but she didn't.

Anyway, we'll see in the next days .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 06:44 PM   #2148
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

What do you mean?? It was very clear... she said her exact schedule, and mentioned nothing about US Open.

Q: What is your schedule for the next period?
A: I will train for three weeks, then I will play ITF beginning with Mamaia 25k
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 06:48 PM   #2149
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
What do you mean?? It was very clear... she said her exact schedule, and mentioned nothing about US Open.

Q: What is your schedule for the next period?
A: I will train for three weeks, then I will play ITF beginning with Mamaia 25k
I heard , but 'spiceboy' posts the updates as soon as he has them and she didn't withdraw yet (and the deadline for withdrawals is tomorrow evening or Tuesday morning the latest)

LE : Looks like spiceboy made a little mistake :

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Sorry my bad. Cadantu never entered the USO, just missed her name in the list in the first place. Since there are 9 QWC (confirmed) ALTs list is correct and Barrois is still ALT #1

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Aug 17th, 2014 at 08:59 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 08:02 AM   #2150
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Right decision from her to hit the reset button.

And next year she will climb back the rankings as elegantly as she jumps through the Romanian country-side.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #2151
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

25k Mamaia (ROU), MD:

(8)Tereza Mrdeza (CRO) v (wc)Cristina Ene (ROU)
Daiana Negreanu (ROU) v (Q)Nicoleta-Catalina Dascalu (ROU)
Tereza Martincova (CZE) v (Q)Bianca Hincu (ROU)
(2)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v Elizaveta Ianchuk (UKR)

Good luck Alex!

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Aug 25th, 2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Q added
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 12:29 PM   #2152
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Go Alex!! You need to prove yourself here!!
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 12:47 PM   #2153
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quite depressing tbh but it's the right decision to play there
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:58 AM   #2154
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Retired in first set She is dreadful this season.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #2155
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #2156

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

25k Mamaia (ROU), R32:

Elizaveta Ianchuk (UKR) d. (2)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) 43 Ret.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 01:05 PM   #2157
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

What happened ?
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #2158

2014 happened.
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 09:31 PM   #2159
country flag Not A Fan

$25,000 Alphen aan de Rijn (NED), MD

(4)Richel Hogenkamp (NED) v Q
Nina Zander (GER) v Q
Alberta Brianti (ITA) v Sandra Zaniewska (POL)
(6)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v Irina Khromacheva (RUS)

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 12:26 AM   #2160

Quote:
$25,000 Alphen aan de Rijn (NED), MD

(4)Richel Hogenkamp (NED) v Q
Nina Zander (GER) v Q
Alberta Brianti (ITA) v Sandra Zaniewska (POL)
(6)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v Irina Khromacheva (RUS)

Khromacheva used to be a great junior and even though these days she's not a big threat for most players, I still think Alex will have problems with her. Good luck though!