Alexandra Cadantu - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #1936
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
She's gonna do a Clijsters and come back stronger than ever !
and win a Baku slam

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2014, 09:44 AM   #1937
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

http://cdnx.livetv.sx/webplayer2.php...437&ci=72&si=4
Stream for Cadantu vs. Mc Hale
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 09:46 AM   #1938
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanadoo View Post
Thanks! And welcome
Old May 20th, 2014, 10:43 AM   #1939
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

WTA Strasbourg, R32:

Christina McHale (USA) d. Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) 61 62

8/9
Old May 20th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #1940
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Winning a total of 51 points and only taking 3 games. Well, scorelines can be harsh in this sport, especially for players on the mental side.

I would still give her the edge against a good amount of players in the FO draw, but she needs to pray for mercy and maybe Fortuna is being generous to her.

Apart from that, the stats pretty much tell the story. 8 DFs, 1 on MP, and 6 of the other 7 in the decisive stages of her service games. Blew tons of chances in that second set alone, but then again still showed that she can play tennis when she is able to get her head straight.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #1941
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

The girl is useless. I her place i will married fast and start a family life.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #1942
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Expected loss unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
The girl is useless. I her place i will married fast and start a family life.
Dude , if you want more posts , go to GM. You said a few weeks ago , you never watched her play and after that , I saw some rude comments from you here.

I don't want to be a jerk , like you were when you posted this message, no offence , but please keep these kind of comments to yourself. (especially ,given the fact that you watched her play 0->2 times in your life)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #1943
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

If every player threw in the towel after playing badly for a few months, we wouldn't have too many of them sticking around...
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #1944
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

What a nightmare season so far Please draw Ferro at RG.

Be strong Duchess
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #1945
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
If every player threw in the towel after playing badly for a few months, we wouldn't have too many of them sticking around...
The thing is that she doesn't even play that badly at the moment. Those sorelines are absolutely ridicolous.

She has just 0 confidence and throws in a DF or unforced error to mug up every chance she gets.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:21 AM   #1946
country flag Curcubeu

The drawing Gods have mercy and let her face a qualifier in R1.
Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:16 AM   #1947
country flag Roxi7

Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice Roxi7 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
The Gods were paying attention and she is going to play agains a qualifier in R1.
Hope she wins
Roxi7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:19 AM   #1948
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Begu?
Old May 23rd, 2014, 11:29 AM   #1949
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Begu?
Hope not, but in that case the drawing gods would still be kind. Just not to Alexandra.
ioana_sk8r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 03:49 PM   #1950
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

This is the best R1 possible (apart from the useless WCs) but there are still plenty of players left in the QD who can beat her
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote