Alexandra Cadantu - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #181
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Alexandra Cadantu (ROM)

I'm not interested in what Alexandra will do until Bogota
grs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #182
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Bogota - Acapulco - Budapest - Bad Gastein - Bucharest 100k

That's what counts!
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #183
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Bogota - Acapulco - Budapest - Bad Gastein - Bucharest 100k

That's what counts!
Why not RG? With a good draw she could win the first round.
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #184
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

She has to survive the qualies there I guess...
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #185
country flag Curcubeu

Australian Open, Main Draw:

[23] VINCI, Roberta ITA v CADANTU, Alexandra ROU
[WC] KEYS, Madison USA v ZHENG, Jie CHN
DOKIC, Jelena AUS v [SR] CHAKVETADZE, Anna RUS
RAZZANO, Virginie FRA v [9] BARTOLI, Marion FRA

Win some games!
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #186
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Getting trashed so far
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #187
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

0-6 1-6
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #188
country flag grs

Expected
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #189
country flag Curcubeu

All the fuss for one game, oh dear...

We should be honest, Alexandra simply isn't slam material off the clay, but in view of RG, she can climb the rankings up a bit! She will play Bogota, maybe Cali as well...
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #190
country flag Curcubeu

ITF $100,000 Cali, Main Draw:

(8)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v Q/LL
Petra Rampre (SLO) v (wc)Karen Castiblanco (COL)
Q/LL v Q/LL
(2)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) v Sharon Fichman (CAN)

All Alex in the quarterfinal?

However, happy to see her back on the dirt and I hope she won't go back to hard that soon...
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #191
country flag Curcubeu

Routine win 6-4 6-0 vs. qualifier Annalisa Bona!

Next round against Rampre! Good luck!
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #192
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ITF $100,000 Cali, Main Draw:

(8)Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) v Q/LL
Petra Rampre (SLO) v (wc)Karen Castiblanco (COL)
Q/LL v Q/LL
(2)Alexandra Dulgheru (ROU) v Sharon Fichman (CAN)

All Alex in the quarterfinal?

However, happy to see her back on the dirt and I hope she won't go back to hard that soon...
Agree. While the top 5 Romanians all grew up clay, and clay remains the best surface for all of them, aside of course from Monica, with Alex D, Sorana, Simona and Irina there is no question there is the feeling that they will all develop into players that can be effective on all surfaces during their careers. Monica and Sorana already are pretty decent players whatever the surface and Alex is getting there too. Irina is has further to go before establishing herself as a player for all surfaces but she also has the potential to do so. And Simona is already fine on hardcourts but still needs to improve indoors and on grass.

In contrast, Alex C strikes me as an out and out clay courter and this is probably what she will remain and as such it is probably for the best that she sticks to the red stuff as much as is feasible.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #193
country flag Curcubeu

However, she beat Barthel on indoor hard last year in Luxembourg and I have no freaking f*cking clue how she did that
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #194
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However, she beat Barthel on indoor hard last year in Luxembourg and I have no freaking f*cking clue how she did that
True. That was definately her best result of the year and one of the most surprising, even baffling, results by anyone over the course of the year. I have no idea how she did it either. Maybe we are underestimating her and she should be playing Midland and then Memphis right now and kicking some indoor ass.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #195
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
True. That was definately her best result of the year and one of the most surprising, even baffling, results by anyone over the course of the year. I have no idea how she did it either. Maybe we are underestimating her and she should be playing Midland and then Memphis right now and kicking some indoor ass.
After losing sets to Klepac and even Jurak the Q-rounds before!

But I guess it was more Mona completely losing her head. They have already played one match before at Wimbledon QR1 and Alex was able to win 9 games without having ever played on grass before as far as I can think back!