Alexandra Cadantu - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1561
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

She has absolutely nothing to hurt Angie She can't feed off of her errors and she can't hit her off the court either, yet she gives her the perfect pace to get counterpunched
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #1562
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Nothing surprising so far.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #1563
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

sad but true

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #1564
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Btw she listened to my fashion advice and removed her headband
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #1565
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

TF is gonna make fun of her once again
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1566
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

She won a game
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #1567
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
she will make a break in each set
one done, one to go
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #1568
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible attitude from Alexandra.

Lost this match in the locker room already. Of course she has nothing to hurt Kerber, but neither does she to hurt Radwanska and she played wonderfully against her for a set. Today, she was just giving it away.

I'm so fed up with all these chicks and their half-assed attitudes. She had nothing to lose, but crapped her pants whenever she had a simple putaway on the net.

If I'd judge her from these matches alone, I'd be surprised about her ranking as well.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #1569
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Facing the Queen in R1.

Winner gets Wozniacki.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #1570
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

I think I'll be exceptionnaly rooting for her because she has a chance to beat Wozniacki in the next round, thanks to her penetrating groundstrokes.

EDIT : Didn't Caro retire against Kremer at this same tournament a few years ago ? She might tank against Mandy then.
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #1571
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
I think I'll be exceptionnaly rooting for her because she has a chance to beat Wozniacki in the next round, thanks to her penetrating groundstrokes.

EDIT : Didn't Caro retire against Kremer at this same tournament a few years ago ? She might tank against Mandy then.

For which tournament should Caro tank? For one match she might play as an ALT in Istanbul?
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #1572
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Nvm I just realised Caro hasn't won a title this year She might give her 100% then
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #1573
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

not if the (nth) rumour about her split up with Rory is true

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #1574
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Oh really ?

She played her best tennis when Rory wasn't in the picture tho.
Old Oct 14th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #1575
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Alex
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote